The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 02-23-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
JSEarls is on a distinguished road

Arrow $8O a page - Quality Comic Artist Wanted

I'm creating a three-issue, 66-pg sci-fi comic book mini-series.

Page Rate is $80 a pg for pencils and inks - OR - $150 a pg for pencils, inks AND colors. You will be paid for each issue separately. We prefer to be invoiced via Paypal & to pay via Paypal (within 7 days of receiving your invoice).

We'll pay you every 11 pages once the art for those 11 pages have been completed, approved & submitted via email.

Final submitted artwork should be 300 dpi, LZW-compressed, TIFF format.

The story is set in the near future, something like Batman Beyond or Tron: Legacy/Uprising. The STYLE of the Art doesn't need to look like Batman Beyond or Tron: Legacy/Uprising, but half the comic WILL be set inside a symbolic internet world.

While Marvel & DC have some incredible artists, MOST (but not all) currently draw normal American-style art. That is NOT what I want. If anything, think current Image Comics more than standard Marvel or DC.

I want something special. Someone who truly knows how to draw different emotions on faces. Who stays consistent with their anatomy...even if it's exaggerated anatomy. Someone who knows shadows & perspective.

If you don't have 3 or more pages of Sequential samples...please do not apply. I need a Sequential storyteller.

Rude jerks unwilling to follow directions need not apply. If you're not a "team player" I don't care how talented you are and I don't want to work with you. I'm sorry for being blunt, but life is too short.

Please EMAIL art Samples or Links to your Art to

is a multi-media creator whose diverse credits include the American Revolution comic PistolFist, some online projects for the National Geographic Channel, numerous graphic novel adaptations of Ted Dekker's Circle and Lost Books bestsellers, ghost-writing the syndicated Steve Roper & Mike Nomad strip, creating The Realm Unseen interactive audiobook and The Sorrow anti-child-abuse anthologies.
JSEarls is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 11:52 PM   #2
JSEarls is on a distinguished road

We have found our artist. Thank you.
JSEarls is offline   Reply With Quote