The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 01-27-2018, 09:37 PM   #16
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

and these pages are done. Just gotta letterer them! Woot!!

-- --
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:47 PM   #17
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! Looks good PB!!
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 02:47 PM   #18
roryherman

roryherman will become famous soon enoughroryherman will become famous soon enough

The style is great, and you put Herbie in it, i gotta see this when its done.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:33 PM   #19
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roryherman View Post
The style is great, and you put Herbie in it, i gotta see this when its done.
The four ain't nothing without Herbie!!!
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
Old 01-30-2018, 09:33 PM   #20
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandayboss View Post
Wow! Looks good PB!!
Thanks my friend! Let's do something soonish.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:33 AM   #21
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

fun style.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:40 PM   #22
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

Thank you, sir. I like it.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:42 PM   #23
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul brian deberry View Post
and these pages are done. Just gotta letterer them! Woot!!

-- --
Here is the dialogue sheet to our little masterpiece.

Dialogue Sheet

Page 1 -

(Above title box) A Fantastic Tale of Marvelous Proportions Featuring HELLBOY With the FF in...

(Title box) IF THIS BE MY CIGAR

1 Reed - Once we check on this silent alarm. I promise we will get back to Captain America's birthday party.

2 Sue - I’m sure it’s nothing.

3 Johnny - Yeah, probably just Rock-for-Brains forgot the code - again.

(Credit box)
BiG Pants Presents a PB&J Production
PB DeBerry with J Simmons
Joie Simmons on (f)art
And the Grand poohbar eDuke lettering

Page 2 -

4 Herbie - One Million Nine Hundred and Ninety Six Thousand and Sixty Nine.

5 Herbie - It’s a shame we had to miss the party. The HULK just updated his Facegram profile with a very funny photo.

6 The Thing - Shut up and count.

7 The Thing - What’s with the light show?

Page 3

8 The Thing - What do they call you, Red?

9 Hellboy - HELLBOY.

10 The Thing - Give gruesome here a light.

11 Hellboy - Thanks Sparky.

12 Hellboy - Looks like that’s my exit.

13 The Thing - Yep.

(Skip a panel)

14 Mister Fantastic - Ben, who was that?

15 The Thing - I don’t know but, I like his style!

16 Fin

Last edited by paul brian deberry; 02-02-2018 at 10:33 AM.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:24 AM   #24
SSTiger
sahithstiger@gmail.com

SSTiger will become famous soon enough

"If this be my cigar" sounds better than "stogie".

And an exclamation mark at the last line ("I don't know, but like his style!") might emphasize it better.

Just IMO on both counts, though.

Sample Script
Writer Portfolio

sahithstiger@gmail.com
SSTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:33 AM   #25
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

Done and Done!