The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community > DW Group Project

Old 01-31-2018, 07:14 PM   #16
SSTiger
sahithstiger@gmail.com

SSTiger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
if we can get someone that knows HOW, to put this all together in a sharable PDF form
I can help with that. We'll just need 1080p jpegs of the lettered pages to assemble together into the final book (along with a cover if we're doing one - are we doing a cover?). Won't be anything fancy - just Cover, Contents Page with credits, clickable bookmark links to the chapters, then the stories and back cover.

Sample Script
Writer Portfolio

sahithstiger@gmail.com
SSTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 07:39 PM   #17
Rob Norton

12013 will become famous soon enough12013 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTiger View Post
I can help with that. We'll just need 1080p jpegs of the lettered pages to assemble together into the final book (along with a cover if we're doing one - are we doing a cover?). Won't be anything fancy - just Cover, Contents Page with credits, clickable bookmark links to the chapters, then the stories and back cover.
a cover is in the works by Matt Triano and inks hopefully by Blip Martindale. and colors are still up in the air.

but that would be fantastic if you could help when we get to that point. THANK you...
Old 02-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #18
SSTiger
sahithstiger@gmail.com

SSTiger will become famous soon enough

Sure, no problem.

Sample Script
Writer Portfolio

sahithstiger@gmail.com
SSTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:46 AM   #19
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

5 pages inked so far, one to go.
Then add colour and a tiny amount of lettering.

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:37 AM   #20
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

3 pages done, one maybe two left.
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:33 AM   #21
Scribbly

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

Six pages inked and colored. Done. Working on lettering this weekend.
What kind of files and what sizes are needed?
Scribbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:36 AM   #22
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

For PDF's and web viewing JPG's work best.
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:53 PM   #23
Rob Norton

just got the final pages from SCRIBBLY... all lettered and colored and ridiculously awesome looking. his is the second that ive received that is 100% done.(robertS being the first).
this is all coming together REALLY well guys...

rob
Old 02-15-2018, 04:23 PM   #24
Rob Norton

just sitting here organizing the files.

looking at them....
with my pages(getting lettered),

Bishops(getting lettered),

RobertS(done),

Scribbly(done)

we have a 32 PAGES comic already. and it looks AMAZING.

P.B.DeBerry ...be sure to send me your final pages when they are finished.

and anyone else..as you get them done.. email them to me. robnor101@yahoo.com

rob
Old 02-18-2018, 04:35 PM   #25
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Bishops pages are done being lettered. Sorry for the delay. Not sure the ETA of the lettered pages of my story.

I'll send you a link to where you can download them Rob... it'll be a Dropbox invite.
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:08 AM   #26
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

Started the colours

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 04:05 PM   #27
eDuke
Owner

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

I have Paul and Rob's stories to letter. Was hoping to tackle this week but super slammed. So I'm aiming for this weekend, early next week.
Old 02-28-2018, 09:16 PM   #28
MattTriano
Storyteller for Comics

MattTriano has a spectacular aura aboutMattTriano has a spectacular aura about

Working on Cover Roughs ATM will share options when done. Soon.
Old 02-28-2018, 09:55 PM   #29
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking forward to seeing them, sir! This whole thing is gonna be killer! Still working on my Scooby pages (scriptwise) and maybe a couple of others if I can find the time to work them in....
jeffchris50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #30
Rob Norton

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the updates. Obviously the “end of February “ deadline is completely flexible. In fact it was already pushed back 2 weeks.

But thank you Matt and Ed..i know you guys are working pros and this voluntary project has to fit around the real paying jobs. But i think we are all on track just fine.

Got several more pages in from artists...we may be hitting 40plus pages total. This is looking amazing guys. Trust me.

Proud of all of us for doing this.

I myself am going in for weight loss surgery tomorrow morning but ill be up and going within a few days if all goes right . But ill be able to be contacted here And by email to stay on top of coordinating this thing. So everything is still on track.

Keep it up everyone!

Rob