The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 07-31-2016, 05:17 PM   #1
TimR

TimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really nice

TBBJJ p.25-27 (light jungle nudity)

Old 08-01-2016, 07:42 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

LOVE!

It's weird.... butt, I love the lettering design. Everything is so good!!
Old 08-01-2016, 07:47 PM   #3
Samuel Bono

Samuel Bono is on a distinguished road

Beautiful!!
Samuel Bono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 04:37 PM   #4
TimR

TimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really nice

Thank you both. But "weird"? This my best attempt at doing straight-ahead mainstream comics..! ha.

Samuel- Nice blog... very stylish classy artwork.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:14 PM   #5
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

whoa? how come i didn't get a compliment?
Old 08-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #6
TimR

Well, we go way back PBD. Mr. Bono on the other hand is a new "acquaintance." It is customary in such situations to exchange pleasantries of that sort. However, in the interests of smoothing things over between us, I have visited your blog in a noble attempt to find something praiseworthy. At first, I thought it might all be in vain, as I began drifting into a stupor among all those idle brain droppings you see fit to foist upon us. But my diligence was rewarded--- there, among the flotsam, was your "Batman Pain Scale." That is indeed praiseworthy, and I hereby bestow praise upon it, and you. I will certainly employ that Scale in the future. In fact, I might say that this whole experience rates roughly somewhere between a "Ben Affleck" and a "George Clooney" on the BPS...
Old 08-03-2016, 05:09 PM   #7
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

HAHAHAHA!

Thank you I need a laugh.