The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 07-21-2015, 12:10 PM   #1
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

FREE Anti-virus download

I'm looking for FREE download or FREE use anti-virus software, any recommendation? I used AVG before but now they charge annual fee.
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 12:51 PM   #2
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Well... I was going to recommend AVG.

Avast is pretty good as well. I also always recommend Malware Bytes to handle Malware.
Old 07-21-2015, 01:15 PM   #3
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

I saw Avast and if it's good, I'll use that. I used Malware Bytes before and definitely going to use it again. By the way, I just hooked up a new computer that's why I don't have anything. Thanks Bishop!
Old 07-21-2015, 01:19 PM   #4
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

anyone ever use Super Anti Spyware? Is Malware Bytes better than that?
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:29 PM   #5
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Malware Byres is best of breed.

I also use OpenDNS for web browsing. It is a great layer of protection between you and the web.
Old 07-21-2015, 08:29 PM   #6
khperkins
Out the airlock

khperkins will become famous soon enough

Avast is good, and AVG does not charge an annual fee for their free version.
khperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:15 PM   #7
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

I downloaded Avast and it seems to be working good. Malware Bytes is 30 day trial only as they charge a fee now. I remember it was FREE before.
Old 07-23-2015, 04:14 PM   #8
Bishop

I thought it was free unless you go 'Premium'
Old 07-27-2015, 10:23 AM   #9
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Well... I was going to recommend AVG.

Avast is pretty good as well. I also always recommend Malware Bytes to handle Malware.
Avast is what came on my laptop too... Seems to do the job.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote