The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Digital Webbing Press

Old 03-17-2015, 01:49 PM   #1
eDuke
Owner

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Call for Pin-ups. Round Two.

Check it out.
http://www.digitalwebbing.com/2015/0...ups-round-two/
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 12:58 AM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

You got the one that Joe Simmons sent you right?
Old 03-18-2015, 02:17 AM   #3
ponyrl
OmenSpirit always...

ponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud of

Weird question. If his shorts are the same color as his pant, why does he wear the shorts? Why not just wear blue jean-type pants? Just wondered.

"That was last year. This year
I'm trying to earn a living."
-Sunset Boulevard
ponyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:49 PM   #4
eDuke
Owner

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul brian deberry View Post
You got the one that Joe Simmons sent you right?
Did he do a different one than the one used as a print?
Old 03-18-2015, 01:53 PM   #5
eDuke
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyrl View Post
Weird question. If his shorts are the same color as his pant, why does he wear the shorts? Why not just wear blue jean-type pants? Just wondered.
Good question. You could ask Captain America the same thing.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:16 PM   #6
ponyrl
OmenSpirit always...

ponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud of

His are red.

-Sunset Boulevard
Old 03-18-2015, 05:51 PM   #7
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyrl View Post
His are red.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:51 PM   #8
Rob Norton
apprentice of the pencil

Rob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to beholdRob Norton is a splendid one to behold

ha...yeah..i was gonna say Cap never wore red underwear.

guess I will give this a try again. my previous 2 attempts weren't quite there. maybe 3rd time is the one...

rob
Rob Norton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:23 PM   #9
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDuke View Post
Did he do a different one than the one used as a print?
Yep! I emailed it to you MONTHS ago!

super-sized for her -- errr your pleasure.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:28 AM   #10
ponyrl
OmenSpirit always...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Elderly moment.

Got that mixed up with Supes.

-Sunset Boulevard

Last edited by ponyrl; 03-19-2015 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:28 AM   #11
Joe Simmons

Joe Simmons is on a distinguished road

Joe Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:39 PM   #12
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

hell to the yes! check out in the background IT'S the Coffin Hunters boys!!!
Old 03-20-2015, 10:50 AM   #13
eDuke
Owner

Like a mini-crossover!
Old 03-21-2015, 10:57 PM   #14
Jason Powell
"B.R.U.F."

Jason Powell has disabled reputation

I have a piece I would like to submit but I am not the greatest inker or colorist.

Anyone want to work with me on a piece.

If so, IM me and we can decide submit something together.

-Jason
Old 03-22-2015, 12:46 AM   #15
Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of light

Is there a deadline? Of course... that's a stupid question... There has to be a deadline! But I can't find mention of what that deadline is anywhere.