The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 07-10-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Eliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to behold

Lightbulb Wonder Woman - the movie

Started this last week, basically the MoS got the ball rolling for more DC movies and I thought of trying to turn the WW story into something more accessible to joe public.
I thought of doing storyboards, but ended up using the comic format instead.

To ease your way in, just picture the narraction done by Galadriel at the beginning of Lord of The Rings.

WONDER WOMAN - In The name Of The Mother

Old 07-10-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

dont stop now! This is awesome!!
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #3
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Eliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Kors, but Im only thinking of doing 10 or so pages, just the setup of the story.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
ld-airgrafix

ld-airgrafix has a spectacular aura aboutld-airgrafix has a spectacular aura about

I love this, the last panel last page, red cape flowing is just immaculate, not to mention the colors. Is this for actual ww or just a personal project?
ld-airgrafix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Beautiful, excellent work. This is a Wonder Woman book I would buy!
Old 07-11-2013, 12:29 AM   #6
nams

nams is a jewel in the roughnams is a jewel in the roughnams is a jewel in the roughnams is a jewel in the rough

You are THE MAN Zeu!
nams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:04 AM   #7
Gilby
Writer/Creator

Gilby will become famous soon enoughGilby will become famous soon enough

Phenomenal pages, Zeu--artwork and story are both superb!

GilbyLawson.com
Twitter.
Tumblr.
Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #8
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Tasty!
Old 07-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #9
jeffo46
BANNED

jeffo46 is a name known to alljeffo46 is a name known to alljeffo46 is a name known to alljeffo46 is a name known to alljeffo46 is a name known to alljeffo46 is a name known to alljeffo46 is a name known to alljeffo46 is a name known to all

You need to submit this to DC. Hell, I'd buy it. You've made the character interesting again since George Perez was doing the book.
jeffo46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #10
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

I dont even like WW and I'd buy it....
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 07:14 AM   #11
stuey
Wise ass!

stuey is on a distinguished road

Pro standard work! Amazing.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:25 AM   #12
Lord Fejj
Be water my friend...

Lord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud ofLord Fejj has much to be proud of

Love this!
Lord Fejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:41 AM   #13
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Wow, so many repplies... damn, you guys are too nice, thanks!

Id-airgrafix, thanks, man, that is one of my favorite pannels too.

Thank you, Bishop, you've made my day.
That is the highest compliment an artist can aspire to.

Yo, nams! Thanks, cool to see you still around.

Hi, Gilby! Thank you so much!

Hey, Paul! Thanks!

Hi, jeffo! Nah, sending this to DC would just end up in a drawer, this is just an old comic fan having fun trying to picture how to approach a WW movie.

Thanks, Kors!

Thank you, Stuey!

And Lord Feijj, muchas gracias! Danke! Arigato!

And thus we've endeth the prologue.
Six pages on narration... whew, that was one lenghty prologue, did Galadriel speak this much on the Lord of The Rings opening?
Old 07-15-2013, 04:24 AM   #14
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Old 07-15-2013, 11:31 PM   #15
Scribbly
Easy reader

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

Hi Eliseu,
Gorgeous pages!
Just one thing, I see too much dead space and everything is too far away from camera.
Good for European comics, working for the middle ground to backgrounds.
But American concept needs more contrast of sizes and volume.
What is in the foreground and close-ups should be bigger and closer.
Also, you have a lot of stuff in these panels that deserve to be seen closer.
This is what I trying to show you.
If is of use for you, kept it on mind. If it is not, just forget all about it.
From colleague to colleague,

Best regards.

Scribbly is offline   Reply With Quote