The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 02-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #16
L Jamal
ljamal.com

L Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Phillips View Post
Whew, at least you're not tackling Klik Boom: Exterminators as drawn by the awesome Ryan Ottley.
and Travis Sengaus

FOR ALL YOUR WEB AND PRINT NEEDS
ON FACEBOOK | PORTFOLIO | UNGOODWISE
L Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #17
thejaz180
The artist from Brooklyn

thejaz180 is a jewel in the roughthejaz180 is a jewel in the roughthejaz180 is a jewel in the rough

I dint forget, Iím a man of my word. I see some of you guyz have some pretty interesting characters that I just wanna have fun drawing, Iíll get to them. Hey LJ, are you a real person? I got at you a couple of times on twitter but I got no response, maybe you too busy. Yeah I be checking your stuff out, but anyway, yeah people like I said I dint forget, later folks.
thejaz180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #18
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Eliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to all

I look forward to seeing your interpretation of my Infiniteens, in particular my Beverly "Twinblast" Garcia.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #19
thejaz180
The artist from Brooklyn

thejaz180 is a jewel in the roughthejaz180 is a jewel in the roughthejaz180 is a jewel in the rough

Honestly Eliseu, I’ve been too busy to play (pretend to be) Batman lately or Batwing, whichever he is, but anyway I’ll look it up when I can, thanks fo’ da info.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #20
fbwash
Freelance Illustrator

fbwash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejaz180 View Post
Yeah, fbwash Iím an illustrator so Iíll give it a try sooner or later.
That's awesome thejaz180-

Here's a cover design submitted for Chapter 3 of RGA, we always add our Logo to the art and an excerpt about the artist on our FB page and links to their work.

"We have a treat for us this month. Ibai Canales lends his drawing chops to RGA as cover artist! Here's a little bit about Ibai, and the "clean" version of his amazing cover!

"I was born in Basque Country, northern Spain, in 1981. Began drawing comics and writing short stories at an early age, and won a few local competitions. I studied in art college where I also learned how to make movies (sort of). I have published a story in Heavy Metal Magazine, which I also wrote and colored, and I'm currently working on my first graphic novel."

Next month's cover will be done by Ed Pirrie!
"

If any DW members are interested in submitting a cover for RGA definitely let me know by PM or our email :robotgodakamatsu@gmail.com

The Web Series is here If you need reference : http://robotgodakamatsu.blogspot.com/
fbwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #21
thejaz180
The artist from Brooklyn

Yes, I’ll be working on y’all stuff (for fun, fan stuff). I honestly like finding unique looking characters that are not played out so much. As y’all can see C. Wolf’s joint was done. As for the rest of you guys it’s coming. Oh yeah, y’all ladies at WOMANTHOLOGY, the last time I was there I’ve seen some nice characters. I haven’t been there in a while so I don’t know what’s up. Anyway stay cool people.