The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 02-28-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
JamieRoberts

JamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud of

Hex Heroes

It's probably a little early for me to be posting this, but I hardly ever show my work anymore, so I felt the urge.

This is the first of a series I'm going to be working on for a few weeks. Basically, I'm going to create my own little superhero and supervillain headshots and eventually fit them all together in a huge beehive poster. Just for a laugh, really.

Haven't named the character yet (best I came up with was Capt. Goalposts), The point is just to have fun with it, so maybe you guys could name the characters as I post them? If you want, of course!

JamieRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
Newt

Newt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant futureNewt has a brilliant future

The Big Tuner? Also looks like Pluto/Hades's bident, so you could go for a cosmic/supernatural thing with that.

I always love seeing your stuff and look forward to the rest!
I just went on and told her
Newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
Grant Perkins
@TheGrantPerkins

Location: Doxxville, with Dwayne, Nigel, Bones and Zombie Dave.
Grant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to behold

Blue Bolt.

Looks good bro. Keep it up.

To Ganymede and Titan,
Yes, sir, I've been around
Grant Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #4
JamieRoberts

JamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Perkins
Blue Bolt.

Looks good bro. Keep it up.
Ah, crap! Yeah, he's almost identical, isn't he?

Okay, here's one that I think is original... (don't say C-3PO!)

Old 02-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
Grant Perkins
@TheGrantPerkins

Location: Doxxville, with Dwayne, Nigel, Bones and Zombie Dave.
Grant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to behold

Ashtray.

To Ganymede and Titan,
Yes, sir, I've been around
Grant Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #6
JamieRoberts

And a third. That's me done for the night.

I'm going to take all serious (clean) name suggestions here and on DeviantART, then put up polls on dA for people to vote on the character names. Thought it might be a laugh.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #7
JamieRoberts

Two more for tonight. Quite enjoying this!

Old 03-01-2010, 10:27 PM   #8
spiralmc
comic book artist

spiralmc is on a distinguished road

i like it

the last one is my favorite, the one with horns and sharp teeth......you should do custom dunny toys....your style would fit in perfectly with it...hell i would buy one.....if i was made of $$$$
spiralmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #9
JamieRoberts

A good night's work, I think. This is the result of sketching during the downtime at work when our PCs crashed.

Any name ideas?
Old 03-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #10
JamieRoberts

Gonna post more tonight, but in the meantime this is the last call for any name suggestions you might wanna put forward.

Polls are going up this afternoon.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
Comix Obsession
Missing In In-Action

Comix Obsession is a glorious beacon of lightComix Obsession is a glorious beacon of lightComix Obsession is a glorious beacon of lightComix Obsession is a glorious beacon of lightComix Obsession is a glorious beacon of lightComix Obsession is a glorious beacon of lightComix Obsession is a glorious beacon of light

Some of these look like weird digital pizzas. Apart from that picture of C-3PO.

Great ideas - no ideas for names, though - sorry!
Comix Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #12
JamieRoberts

Ha! I do like pizza! Maybe it a subconscious thing? Thanks, mate.

I've done some more today, as well as putting up the polls to vote on the first 11 names here.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #13
JamieRoberts

Old 03-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #14
The Anti-crest
Robert Tidwell - JUGGALO

The Anti-crest is just really niceThe Anti-crest is just really niceThe Anti-crest is just really niceThe Anti-crest is just really niceThe Anti-crest is just really nice

The last one is just adorable dude.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #15
JamieRoberts

Thanks! Though 'adorable' isn't what you normally associate with dead animals!

One more today. My mouse has stopped working and I feel sick so I may be out of action for a couple of days.