Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Comic Books > Marvel Comics

Old 09-15-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
KidIntense
Vincent K Morris Jr

KidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to allKidIntense is a name known to all

Why they cancelled Spider-Girl????

Everyone know Spider-Girl is the coolest marvel superheroine, but they cancelled her own series which drives fans mad. At least she is on the magazine called Spider-Man family, and soon to be on Web Of Spider-Man. Fans like us really love Spider-Girl until the end of time, but why cancel her own series? She really needs a second series so she won't get cancelled, don't you agree?
KidIntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #2
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

I believe this is actually the third time she's been canceled. The fans of the series are vocal, but they're just not enough to keep the book afloat.

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #3
Moonrider
Registered Abuser

Moonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud of

The character has no ties to the Earth-616 Marvel Universe. It's hard to keep readers interested if you can't tie the title to any of Marvel's ongoing events.
Moonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #4
ponyrl
OmenSpirit always...

ponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud of

I just got into the book, due in part to frenz/defalco, and they just like to screw with the ONE peice of US comic happiness I've found!

"That was last year. This year
I'm trying to earn a living."
-Sunset Boulevard
ponyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:30 AM   #5
jeffers
The Truth

jeffers will become famous soon enoughjeffers will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyrl
I just got into the book, due in part to frenz/defalco, and they just like to screw with the ONE peice of US comic happiness I've found!

Dude, you need to get out more.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:12 AM   #6
Doctor Shock
Comic book Tears

Doctor Shock has a spectacular aura aboutDoctor Shock has a spectacular aura aboutDoctor Shock has a spectacular aura about

I've always enjoyed Spider-Girl it hearkens back to the Lee Ditko Spider-man stories.
Doctor Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
ponyrl
OmenSpirit always...

ponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffers
Dude, you need to get out more.

Meanie!

"That was last year. This year
I'm trying to earn a living."
-Sunset Boulevard
ponyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:16 PM   #8
onizuka43

onizuka43 is on a distinguished road

Last I heard she was going to be the back-up to the new Web of Spider-man series that's coming out soon. I hope it does good because I like the character as well.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:41 PM   #9
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Spider-Man has become the X-men of the 00's.

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote