Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Movies and Television

Old 05-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
Allegory Comics
Master Marlovian

Allegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to behold

Robin on "Brave and the Bold"

Quote:
Warner Bros. Animation has released a description, 26 images and three clips from "The Color of Revenge!," the Friday, May 22 episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold on Cartoon Network.

Huh ... not really what I expected.

More (including some video clips) at http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...5/11/index.htm
Allegory Comics is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
DoctorWHO
The Who's Who of Who

DoctorWHO is a jewel in the roughDoctorWHO is a jewel in the roughDoctorWHO is a jewel in the rough

That's just disturbing.
DoctorWHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
Knuckles
FEAR ME!

Knuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud ofKnuckles has much to be proud of

Interesting.

Common Sense--Thomas Paine
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Robin's been juicing?

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #5
Wayne Drake
Not a Pro

Wayne Drake is a glorious beacon of lightWayne Drake is a glorious beacon of lightWayne Drake is a glorious beacon of lightWayne Drake is a glorious beacon of lightWayne Drake is a glorious beacon of lightWayne Drake is a glorious beacon of lightWayne Drake is a glorious beacon of light

OMGWTF!! Excellent. Didn't see THAT robin coming!
Wayne Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:56 PM   #6
BJCochran
I'm In Your Head

BJCochran is a name known to allBJCochran is a name known to allBJCochran is a name known to allBJCochran is a name known to allBJCochran is a name known to allBJCochran is a name known to allBJCochran is a name known to allBJCochran is a name known to all

So Robin is one of the 100 + major league baseball players who have been taking steriods. Interesting to see.
BJCochran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #7
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Drake
OMGWTF!! Excellent. Didn't see THAT robin coming!
No, but you could see his man-boobs coming from around the corner!

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #8
Doctor Shock
Comic book Tears

Doctor Shock has a spectacular aura aboutDoctor Shock has a spectacular aura aboutDoctor Shock has a spectacular aura about

Looks like Earth 2 Robin, Wally Wood design. I love this Retro Pop art looking show, it captures the old 50s comics feel. The Owl man Parallel earth episodes were awesome.
Doctor Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #9
Allegory Comics
Master Marlovian

Allegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to behold

Actually, as I understand it, this is Robin all grown up, years after he and Batman split up. Also in the episode, though, are scenes of young Robin in the more traditional "Dick Sprang Style" costume, fighting side by side with Batman.

I guess this episode maybe will be more about what happened between them and why Robin went solo.

The week after that, Paul Ruebens (aka: Pee Wee Herman) will voice Bat Mite at a parallel dimension comicon with the show's creators -- including Paul Dini and Bruce Timm -- and voice cast on a panel talking to Batman fans.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #10
Doctor Shock
Comic book Tears

Doctor Shock has a spectacular aura aboutDoctor Shock has a spectacular aura aboutDoctor Shock has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegory Comics
The week after that, Paul Ruebens (aka: Pee Wee Herman) will voice Bat Mite at a parallel dimension comicon with the show's creators -- including Paul Dini and Bruce Timm -- and voice cast on a panel talking to Batman fans.
Awesome.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #11
Alexithymia
Rhadamanthine

Alexithymia is on a distinguished road

Is this show out on DVD yet?

I've not even heard of it til now.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:07 PM   #12
Allegory Comics
Master Marlovian

Quote:
Here are some images from that episode, including one that gives us a peek at some of the other villains in Batman's gallery. This does not inspire hope.

Old 05-19-2009, 04:43 AM   #13
Doctor Shock
Comic book Tears

I like it.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #14
Allegory Comics
Master Marlovian

I like Bat-Mite, and I like the parodies of BTAS and TDK, but those villains look atrocious! I get that they're slightly skewed to appear more comical, but the overall designs still suck! It took a while to accept the new Joker; and Riddler and Penguin are okay ... but the rest are horrible. I mean, look at Firefly and Mr. Freeze and Two Face!

And Catwoman definitely has an Ertha Kitt thing going on - kind of like Yzma from Emperor's New Groove.

No, sir, I don't like it.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #15
Nitecrawlah2
of Earth-3

Nitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud ofNitecrawlah2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What? Why am I not watching this show?!

Nitecrawlah2 on XBox Live

Mario on Facebook

News, Notes, Ninjas and Nonsense
Nitecrawlah2 is offline   Reply With Quote