http://www.newsarama.com/comics/0409...rican-Son.html

The Edge Online

The Edge Facebook
Mwynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
L Jamal
ljamal.com

L Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud of

I'd say it was Gwen Stacy's son but I hope Marvel doesn't want to revisit that chapter in its history, so I'm going with Harry Osborne.

FOR ALL YOUR WEB AND PRINT NEEDS
ON FACEBOOK | PORTFOLIO | UNGOODWISE
L Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:05 PM   #3
ponyrl
OmenSpirit always...

ponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud of

the hell?

*sighs*

WHO STOLE THE ARMORINES DESIGN! SOMEONE CALL VALIANT!

"That was last year. This year
I'm trying to earn a living."
-Sunset Boulevard
ponyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Valiant/Malibu owned by Marvel

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
L Jamal
ljamal.com

L Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud of

Malibu is owned by Marvel.
Valiant properties are owned by a new Valiant company.

FOR ALL YOUR WEB AND PRINT NEEDS
ON FACEBOOK | PORTFOLIO | UNGOODWISE
L Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #6
onizuka43

onizuka43 is on a distinguished road

If I had to guess it would be either John Jameson, or Flash Thompson. I'm leaning towards Flash because he had been getting a bit of screen time with the annual and he just reappeared in the last issue as well. I don't think it will be Harry because it seems like Norman has plans for Menace that will piss him off in the future, so a father son reunion I think is out of the question for now.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #7
robbdaman
Tilting at Windmills

robbdaman is on a distinguished road

I'm going to guess another clone of Ben Reilly.
robbdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:08 PM   #8
ponyrl
OmenSpirit always...

ponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud ofponyrl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofungus
Valiant/Malibu owned by Marvel

"That was last year. This year
I'm trying to earn a living."
-Sunset Boulevard
ponyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #9
Moonrider
Registered Abuser

Moonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud of

Well, at least it's written by Joe Kelly. At a glance this looked like the kind of crap Bendis put out on regular basis.

They could have done a little better on the armor design, though. That eagle logo is just not good graphic design. *sigh*
Moonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #10
ronin7
Heavy Thinker

ronin7 will become famous soon enoughronin7 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrider
Well, at least it's written by Joe Kelly. At a glance this looked like the kind of crap Johns put out on regular basis.

They could have done a little better on the armor design, though. That eagle logo is just not good graphic design. *sigh*
Fixed it for you.
ronin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #11
Deadfish07
Mall Security

Deadfish07 is just really niceDeadfish07 is just really niceDeadfish07 is just really niceDeadfish07 is just really nice

Weird, at first glance I thought the bird was looking up at his head.

It'll be Harry, unless they play "Guess Who?" for a year like they did with Menace and Jackpot. If they do that, it'll be some random character and there will be a 30% chance that it'll actually be a woman.
Deadfish07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #12
Mike225
low brow B1Tch

Mike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin7
Fixed it for you.
Damn, you're dumb.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #13
Phatman
Midi-chlorians are a lie!

Phatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrider
That eagle logo is just not good graphic design. *sigh*
It worked for the Bandit!

Phatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:13 AM   #14
Moonrider
Registered Abuser

Moonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin7
Fixed it for you.
Cool. Only I don't get it.

@Phatman: No, the Bandit's allright but that sorry looking eagle on 'American Son' have a tail that looks like a baby's dick and on top of that it has the worst example of photoshop emboss effect usage I've ever seen.
Moonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #15
buhe

buhe is on a distinguished road

If it is Harry, then the question is that whether he's for or against his father and he does know his father better then anyone, except perhaps Peter, but recent issues indicate that he knows that his father is up to no good and maybe this will turn out to be father vs. son where Harry creates a suit that's similar to Cap's costume, as well as the Green Goblin suit from the first movie and may have similar gizmo, while relying on his own enhanced strength, speed, and agility, as well as increase intelligence , that he got from the goblin formula.

http://www.comicmonsters.com/
buhe is offline   Reply With Quote