The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > Golden Goat Studios / Ray Dillon

Old 12-09-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Ray Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to behold

Arrow Harry Potter: A fan comic by Renae De Liz & Ray Dillon!

This is the first image of a Harry Potter fan comic that Renae and I will be posting online starting sometime in 2009.

Adapted & Penciled by Renae De Liz
Inked & Colored by Ray Dillon

Renae has always wanted to draw a Harry Potter comic and there isn't one out there and it doesn't look likely to happen soon, we just decided to go for it. Since we have lots of other work that we can't take time away from, we will be adding to the story a very little bit at a time.

For now, there is this wallpaper to whet your whistles.

Download sizes for the wallpaper:

1280: http://goldengoatstudios.com/harrypo...eDeLiz1280.jpg

1024: http://goldengoatstudios.com/harrypo...eDeLiz1024.jpg

Hope you enjoy!
ART: COVERS : COMICS : FILM/GAME : YOUTUBE : FOLLOW ME!
Ray Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 08:05 AM   #2
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

AWESOME!! This might get my daughter into comics.... I'll be watching for this!

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He wonít expect it back.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 AM   #3
L Jamal
ljamal.com

L Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud ofL Jamal has much to be proud of

Nice work, but a little too close to the movie versions for my tastes.

FOR ALL YOUR WEB AND PRINT NEEDS
ON FACEBOOK | PORTFOLIO | UNGOODWISE
L Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #4
omega sentry
Hero posing as Civilian

omega sentry is a glorious beacon of lightomega sentry is a glorious beacon of lightomega sentry is a glorious beacon of lightomega sentry is a glorious beacon of lightomega sentry is a glorious beacon of lightomega sentry is a glorious beacon of light

my fiancee would love this...

What weary place this be, lies daunts itís heart so still. Perhaps all it needs is great mischief poured down and spilled.

Isn't it that you are miracle enough?
omega sentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #5
Gonzogoose
An Endless Fire Grows

Gonzogoose is just really niceGonzogoose is just really niceGonzogoose is just really niceGonzogoose is just really nice

That looks really sweet, can't wait to see more!
www.gonzogoose.com - Lettering, etc.
www.zone4podcast.com - Monthly
youtube.com/comicfrontline - Daily Videos/Weekly Live-Shows
Gonzogoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

2009 is half over, where's this?!

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:27 AM   #7
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

Renae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to behold

I had to take 3 months off early this month from medical reasons, so now I'm just struggling to catch up

I have not forgotten this though! Should have something later this year!

Creator-Owned Title PETER PAN
Project Manager of Womanthology

Other: Vertigo, Archie, IDW,
Renae De Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #8
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Oh. Now I feel bad

Hope you're doing better now though.

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Old 06-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #9
NickGuy
I miss my daughter

NickGuy is a glorious beacon of lightNickGuy is a glorious beacon of lightNickGuy is a glorious beacon of lightNickGuy is a glorious beacon of lightNickGuy is a glorious beacon of lightNickGuy is a glorious beacon of lightNickGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljamal
Nice work, but a little too close to the movie versions for my tastes.
agreed. I remember there was this kickass artist who had manga versions of harry potter a long time ago before the movies came out...i wish i could remember.
NickGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:14 PM   #10
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickGuy
agreed. I remember there was this kickass artist who had manga versions of harry potter a long time ago before the movies came out...i wish i could remember.
http://images.google.com/images?q=ha...num=1&ct=title

Old 06-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #11
Mark Bertolini
Scum of the Earth.

Mark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to beholdMark Bertolini is a splendid one to behold

I am posting here to make it look like there's still activity in this forum.

-Tom Waits
Mark Bertolini is offline   Reply With Quote