Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 12-07-2018, 09:14 AM   #1
DavidNH

DavidNH is on a distinguished road

X-Force Samples

Hello Guys this is my X-Force samples. I will send them to Marvel in a couple of days. Wanna hear your opinion first.

Thanks a lot guys
DavidNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 09:21 PM   #2
Rob Norton

12013 will become famous soon enough12013 will become famous soon enough

i think you have a lot of potential and you clearly are working hard and getting better with every post you do. im looking forward to seeing how you progress.

with these pages, if I were to give my thoughts...

overall..while I can tell whats going on..(which is a big thing)..the action is really ...boring? for an xmen comic, especially with these characters, my first thought is big powerful action, especially if they are all fighting ninja whatevers. everyone just looks kinda bored and smiling and not really emoting any kind of power or intensity.

on page one..the splash...anatomical things pop up. size relations are all over the place. wolvie looks sized weird when compared to girl up front who looks smaller, but girl in back looks huge.
and..looking at is...psylockes left leg...im getting lost as to where it went/goes? and it looks small and weird..the thigh gap in her pelvis area is huge.... in fact..all her proportions in her hip area are odd. the composition of the placement of them could use some refining.

page 2 is okay...but that's the cutest sweetest looking wolverine ive ever seen. kinda want to hug him hes so pleasant seeming..even stabbing a guy.

page 3 deadpools feet are all whack. Psylocke again looks extremely proportionally weird... size relations are off on them all in varying ways I think...

page 4- psylockes anatomy proportions are way off there.. small legs/feet with a massive upper body head...

anyway...things like that. all things I struggle with all the time as well. we just keep going trying to get better.

rob
Old 12-09-2018, 12:45 PM   #3
DavidNH

DavidNH is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot. I think Im gonna rework them a bit before sending them to marvel. I already done 2 test pages for them and 2 samples still they keep asking for more samples lol. Its a tough work but its worth
DavidNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 01:24 PM   #4
kevinharte36

kevinharte36 will become famous soon enough

Great improvement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcK84FCSWM4 is a good video on anatomy.
kevinharte36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #5
kevinharte36

kevinharte36 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNH View Post
Thanks a lot. I think Im gonna rework them a bit before sending them to marvel. I already done 2 test pages for them and 2 samples still they keep asking for more samples lol. Its a tough work but its worth
How'd you get in touch with Marvel? that's awesome.
kevinharte36 is offline   Reply With Quote