Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 08-07-2018, 10:35 PM   #1
therafalee
Rafa Loves Art

therafalee is on a distinguished road

Arrow Powergirl adult pages from my Patreon

Sometime ago I posted some uncensored images here and it got people upset, so I'm posting the censored versions anyway. Hope you guys like it.

Deviant Art: https://www.deviantart.com/therafalee
Instagram: RafaLeeArt
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/enfcomics

Rafa Lee

therafalee.deviantart.com
facebook.com/rafaleeart
therafalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-09-2018, 07:29 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Those people are lame.

These pages are very good.
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 09:44 PM   #3
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

Why is powergirl smiling while being groped?
She should knock those fuckers out.

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz

www.darkarts.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:21 AM   #4
therafalee
Rafa Loves Art

Thanks guys,

"Sevans" They are her fans, she is trying to get away without hurting them.

facebook.com/rafaleeart
Old 08-10-2018, 10:38 AM   #5
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

PowerGirl is about to join the #metoo movement

Something about these pages feels exploitative and gross to me. Maybe I'm just getting old, and these aren't my cup of tea.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:01 PM   #6
therafalee
Rafa Loves Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post

Something about these pages feels exploitative and gross to me. Maybe I'm just getting old, and these aren't my cup of tea.
Well honestly is not what I would like to be doing... but I guess this is the best I can get.

facebook.com/rafaleeart
Old 08-13-2018, 05:39 PM   #7
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

If they were all just grabbing their phones and taking pics, it would be a very similar punchline....without the molestation/rapists feeling.

A superhero naked, that would get filmed. A superhero getting groped, they are risking a serious beating.

Did you write this?

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz

www.darkarts.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:18 PM   #8
NatMatt
Are we having fun yet?

NatMatt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post

Sorry, but I agree with Bishop on this one. I guess if your intention was to be exploitive with these pages that's fine. Guys like J. Scott Campbell and Adam Hughes get away with stuff like this all the time but that's because those artists are aware that there has to be a balance between the exploitation and good taste. If you just go around drawing topless women with no substance, it loses that tongue in cheek quality and just becomes cheap. To me personally, this story doesn't work because there's no real substance to it. I could see someone like Amanda Conner getting away with a story like this but that's because she understands Power Girl as a character. If you wanted to make this story work, Power Girl should be more self aware that her clothes are burning instead of just acting like a ditzy airhead about it. I can easily see female and even some male readers not being too happy with how Power Girl is being represented here. It's pretty out of character and like Sevans said, she'd beat the sh*t out of those creeps for groping her.

Also, this may seem like a silly question considering it's a comic but I'd assume Power Girl's suit was flame resistant. I mean whenever Superman flies into a burning building, you don't see his suit burn away like it did here. Again, if this was intended to be tongue in cheek I can accept it but if not I'd seriously question the logic in her suit (then again, this is the same suit with a boob window so I guess all logic is out the window).
NatMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 04:50 PM   #9
Rob Norton

12013 will become famous soon enough12013 will become famous soon enough

id have to agree I think. I don't have a problem with a book being sexy and having intentional nudity or sexiness if that's the specific thing you are going for. theres a market for it and it has its place. for it to be interesting to me, the ART has to be REALLY good, (and so many "sex" books have such crappy exploitive art its just almost a joke(not saying that's what this is)... but the content and the way its portrayed also count. I have no problem with, and could enjoy a book, where the girl is saving people or whatever, and her outfit gets ripped and shes buck ass nekkid and others see her but she cant do anything about it, and its being played up for the obvious over the top sexiness of it. but there is a fine line of it being funny and sexy and not....degrading..in a way. Adam Hughes does stuff like this all the time..where the humor and sexy is all there, but its done with respect to the characters.

BUT..also...if you want to do a book where you do..whatever you want..exploitive and dirty and all that...that's fine.. its just gonna be more divisive. but there certainly is a market for that.

anyway... not bad. just..not my cup of tea..from a "tone" perspective.. just feels to much on the exploitive end.