The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 07-13-2017, 06:24 PM   #1
hervatski

hervatski is on a distinguished road

Artist for 6 page pitch (includes cover) - $525 total

Hey everyone! I'm looking for an artist to draw (with inks) a 5 page pitch and cover.

I'm offering $525 for the pitch ($75 per sequential page, $150 for the cover) but I'm always open to negotiate.

The book is a comedy about spirit possession. I'm looking for an art style that's cartoony but detailed. Expression is key. Of course, whatever your style if it works, it works!

Payment is via PayPal or Venmo within 5 days of invoicing the completed project. Completion is based upon final artwork being emailed or uploaded to dropbox in 300dpi TIFF format (11"x17"page size). I can forward you an invoice template if you'd like.

Please send samples to: hervatski@gmail.com . Also, please only send links to your work (website, dropbox, etc.), do not attach images.

To view my past work, please my portfolio at: http://www.johnculjak.com/portfolio/. If your art style matches what I'm looking for, I'll send over the series synopsis. If you're interested in the project after that, I'll draft up a contract and we can get going on the pitch!

Thanks again everyone!

-John
hervatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 05:11 PM   #2
hervatski

The amount of great art coming in is pretty astounding. Sorry for the delay getting back to everyone, I'm working through all the responses.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:27 PM   #3
hervatski

Thanks to everyone who submitted. To say the level of talent here is astounding is an understatement. Submissions for this is closed. Again, good god...comics has a bright future with just a fraction of the people here, let alone everyone who's a part of this community.

Thanks again everyone!