The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 06-09-2017, 01:25 AM   #1
H20_Man

H20_Man is on a distinguished road

COLOURIST needed for 32 page comic

All 32 pages of my comic "More Than Men" are fully inked and ready to be coloured. In fact, the first 4 pages are already coloured. SEE THEM HERE!

Unfortunately my previous colourist had to drop out due to time constraints so I'm now looking for a colourist to finish the 28 remaining pages.

I'm not looking for an exact replica of the colouring style so far (The tone of the comic makes a drastic switch after these pages) however I do expect at least some similarities in the style.

Page rate is negotiable. I've received offers within the range of 25-50$ from the colourists I've seen so far so I'll average that and say the pay is $35 a page. Again, that's negotiable based on experience.

Payment will be through PayPal within 72 hours of approving and receiving all final hi-res pages in tiff format, that I am able to view and download. Timeline, 2-3 months. Specifics of payment and file formatting to be discussed on an individual basis.

The pitch is as follows:

-----

What if only the rich had super powers?

Following a recent and devastating financial crisis, America struggles to cope with record high levels of unemployment. Hit hardest are the nationís non-powered communities, which happen to be composed primarily of minorities.

As tensions continue to rise, the ethnically diverse team of heroes is forced to choose sides in a morally grey struggle that will decide the future of the entire country.

-----

Please send links to sequential samples to evanjwaterman@gmail.com

Thank you!
H20_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 03:43 AM   #2
H20_Man

H20_Man is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone!

Thank you so, so much for all your wonderful replies. I'm floored by the number of submissions I received.

I have found a colourist but I have saved all your submissions to review over again for any future projects I plan.

Again, I'm so grateful for all the hard work you all put into your craft. You are all absolutely fantastic creators and I wish the best for each and every one of you!

Thanks for being awesome
H20_Man is offline   Reply With Quote