The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 02-12-2018, 09:40 AM   #1
BRJPeyton is on a distinguished road

Artist Wanted for African-American SUPERHERO Team-Up cover.

I need some more cover art done for stories that I post on my website ( However, this time I need a ďteam upĒ cover for my 7-character African-American superhero roster.

These are brand new, original characters so this project will include some light design work for 6 of the African American heroes (1 is already done). I will give you specific reference photos for their costume designs and faces though. The end result will be putting the 7 heroes together on a cover (which will also have a reference photo for tone and positioning).

The cover will need to be sketched (which is where Iíll see your design work), inked and colored.

Iím not looking for anything too detailed. Think of a Bruce Tim art design or a Young Justice (the animated series) kind of style. Basically an American anime kind of style.

The total payment for the commissioned cover with 7 characters on it will be $75. Youíll get $25 after you have a completed the designs and cover sketch (using my reference photos). $25 after you have a completed cover inked and $25 after you have a completed cover colored. All payments will be made via Paypal within 12 hours of receiving the completed low-res work. After you receive payment, youíll send me the hi-res versions.

The hi-res poster should have the dimensions of 6.63" x 10.24 inches (16.84 x 26.01 cm) and be sent in the form of a jpeg or png at least 300dpi.

If Interested, please email me some samples of your artwork (or styles) at

Thank you!
BRJPeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 09:06 AM   #2
BRJPeyton is on a distinguished road

***UPDATE*** The position has been filled. Thank you, everyone, for your interest!
BRJPeyton is offline   Reply With Quote

black characters, paid gig, paid work, superhero, superhero team