Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 01-29-2018, 09:43 PM   #1
scott_dubin

scott_dubin is on a distinguished road

Letter wanted for ongoing teen superhero comic book

I'm looking for a letterer for an ongoing teen superhero comic book. The initial contract will be for six issues, since currently the art for issues 1-6 is finished . Future issues beyond issue 6 are currently being drawn and colored.

-The going rate seems to be around $15.00 USD/page. I'm proposing that as a page rate, however I am open to negotiation if you have more experience.

-The lettering would be submitted as a print ready PDF. I would also like the Adobe layered Illustrator and Indesign project files just in case I ever need them. (I don't intend to alter the lettering after the letterer is done with it, this is just for my peace of mind.)

-I usually pay via Paypal. I am flexible if my collaborators prefer a different method such as a check in the mail.

- I can pay within 5 calendar days of receiving the files if paying by Paypal. If paying by check I can put the check in the mail within 5 days.

-Payment to be made on an issue by issue basis. For each issue I can pay half up front and half when the lettering is turned in and accepted.

- Please apply by emailing samples (link or attachment) and desired page rate to scottcomicjob@gmail.com

- For those curious about what the book looks like, here's a sample page http://scottdubin.com/blog/wp-admin/upload.php?item=648

Since the posting rules say I should provide info about myself my web page is at scottdubin.com and an unrelated 5 page short comic I've written is posted at my deviant art here: https://scottdubin.deviantart.com/
scott_dubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread