The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > Womanthology

Old 08-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #16
shalahoyden
Writer, Oddball, Figment

shalahoyden is on a distinguished road

Thing is, I dont know. Laura used to be the one to contact, but she retired so she could have a baby and Rene has been so sick lately. I'm not sure who is in charge right now
shalahoyden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:41 AM   #17
Joamette Gil
Rumpled & Stilted

Joamette Gil will become famous soon enough

I haven't received mine yet either, so at least you're not alone.
Joamette Gil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #18
Karen El

Karen El is on a distinguished road

There was a tweet a few weeks ago giving a link to a form to fill in, which I was told to do. That was a few weeks ago now, and I haven't heard anything more, so no idea if that worked.
Karen El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #19
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

Renae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to behold

Hello all! Sorry for the delay. I got very sick and was in hospital and recovery for a few months now. My poor husband had been trying to help me deal with the Kickstarter as well as his work, the kids, and helping me recover. So if there were any messages missed, that is why.

There were 1300 books mailed, and there seems to be 40 that just won't make it to their owners for whatever reason. 98% of them are international. IDW is handling the shipping, so I've been gathering the names of those missing books and sending it to them. Make sure you fill out the latest link on the Kickstarter, as we're sending that into IDW in a couple days for hopefully a final wave of mailings. If they STILL don't make it I may just have to mail them myself.

Either way, I'm really sorry for whatever delays you've had, they didn't happen intentionally. But no matter what I won't stop till everyone has their book. Just keep me posted!
Renae De Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #20
shalahoyden
Writer, Oddball, Figment

Do you want us to fill out the form for the Contributor copies too? I don't wanna steal a Kickstarter copy from someone.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #21
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

Renae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to behold

Sure, that's a good idea. If you could though, put Contributor Copy next to your name so we know. Don't worry you're not stealing someone's copy! I made sure to print some extra copies in case some got lost or went astray. Sorry for whatever happened to your copy!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #22
shalahoyden
Writer, Oddball, Figment

Whoops! Been too long since I've peeked in here. I'll get right on that, and don't worry about it Rene, it's not your fault and I'm sure with some of us on both the Kickstarter and Contributor list it was easy for the distributor to just assume it was a double and delete it.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #23
Karen El

It's been two months since I filled in the form and I still haven't received my copy.

*sad puppydog eyes*
Old 10-13-2012, 05:09 AM   #24
Joamette Gil
Rumpled & Stilted

Joamette Gil will become famous soon enough

I finally received my contributor copy!! I'm so happy!
Joamette Gil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #25
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

YESSSS! So glad it finally made it!! Thanks for being so kind and patient Joamette!
Old 10-25-2012, 04:36 PM   #26
Karen El

Still waiting.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #27
Karen El

So I'm feeling like I'm never going to see a copy. I really don't know what else I can do.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:27 AM   #28
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Ray Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to behold

Hey, Karen-

Email me at RayDillonGGS@gmail.com and we'll see about that copy for you.
ART: COVERS : COMICS : FILM/GAME : YOUTUBE : FOLLOW ME!
Ray Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Karen El
This message has been deleted by Renae De Liz.