Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Project Showcase > Kickstarter

Old 02-25-2018, 11:32 PM   #1
morbid

morbid is on a distinguished road

TALES FROM THE BLACK CIRCLE -- Black Metal meets EC

My fellow creator, writer Sam Hart, and I hope you'll screw up your courage and visit our new indiegogo campaign. It's for our graphic novel TALES FROM THE BLACK CIRCLE, which tells the legendary true life horror stories surrounding the origins of Norway's infamous Black Metal. It's done in an EC horror comics style complete with fresh horror hosts. Lots of blood, blasphemy, murder, arson, cannibalism, people running around dressed up like corpses, and rock and roll.

Here's an image of the cover.

And here's a video for it that explains it more.

And here's the link to the campaign:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/c...music-comics#/

I had a great time doing all the art for it. It was sort of a dream project come true that Sam sprung on me as his concept. Nothing is held back in it. Guaranteed to offend ... somebody. Thanks a lot for having a look at our pretty crazy book. If you have any comments or questions, good or bad, please post!
morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #2
morbid

morbid is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all who contributed, we had a successful run on Indiegogo and now have chosen to go "in demand" so you can still order the graphic novel. We are humbled by the great reviews it has gotten from horrornews.net and many others and thank the great behemoth Metal Injection for the shout out and enthusiastic recommendation which helped us a lot.
morbid is offline   Reply With Quote