The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Lettering Showcase

Old 11-01-2017, 09:06 AM   #1
MAURICE DEVEREAUX

MAURICE DEVEREAUX is on a distinguished road

Question/help lettering with Manga Sydio 5.02

Greetings, I switched from Manga Studio 5.0 to 5.02 and experiencing font size discrepancies. I used and installed the same fonts and they say size is the same but they appear out of place and smaller in BALLOON.
I had saved projects in 5.0 and open them in 5.02. I checked the preferences, andeverything seems set the same way (I have top laptops side by side one running 5.0 the other 5.02) and still 5.02 seems to put the font SMACK ATTACK BB in all bold instead of regular + some words bold and the sizing (even if the numbers are the same 8.6) do not fit into BALLOON the same way. Arrrg!!!...
Any help would be great! Momo
MAURICE DEVEREAUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 12:06 AM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

I wish I could help. I had this problem before. Just remember that I was annoyed greatly. Left for the evening, returned the next day and it seemed it corrected itself.