Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 11-29-2018, 10:53 AM   #1
davidj28

davidj28 is on a distinguished road

This Week I...

Hi All, Sometimes when you're creating a book, a piece of art, any creative project it can seem you aren't getting anywhere. So to combat this disheartening experience, I've set up a Facebook group focused on what you have achieved in the week. So once a week people will post what they have manged to do creatively (writing or art)- this will help by making you realise that you have achieved something this week and creating a community of people who could help you in your creative endeavor or might be interested in your work. For more information and to join check out- This Week I...
at https://www.facebook.com/groups/570840180031504/
davidj28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 06:51 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

I wrote a song
Worked nearly 50+ hours
Took several showers
Had pizza
Wrote a few words with my writing buddy
Failed again to conjure this puny world
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 03:41 PM   #3
Kay
just kay

Kay is on a distinguished road

Like a support group?

I finished another five-page pitch this week. I may give up on those though. It's like throwing a message in a bottle into the ocean. Had I drawn my own stuff instead, I would have had a graphic novel by now.
Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 03:47 PM   #4
davidj28

davidj28 is on a distinguished road

What's you pitch about. I wish I could draw as well especially when I need to describe a scene in more detail to my artist and I'm drawing stick men to show what I mean.
davidj28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:12 PM   #5
Kay
just kay

Kay is on a distinguished road

It's top secret. Might be the next Walking Dead, you never know.

Sketches, layouts and photo references are all good.
Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:40 PM   #6
DCdraw

DCdraw is on a distinguished road

-Finished the last page of an 8 page story.
-Did some rough sketch iterations for some concept art pieces I'm drawing next week. Its for two different unrelated projects but coincidentally they're both pretty much the same character lol.
-Started work on an ambitious personal/portfolio piece. It's been way too long since I've drawn anything for myself. Hope I can finish it this time, I already have a couple of failed attempts on it.
DCdraw is offline   Reply With Quote