Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 11-30-2018, 01:52 AM   #1
Hanyouyomi

Hanyouyomi is on a distinguished road

So I've got a problem...

I'm not sure if I can share this here, but Google ain't helpful in this area... But I had eleven copies of my comic Astron's Crusaders sent to me so I could sell them. Thing is outside of convention artist allies, I don't know where else I can sell them. Any suggestions?
Hanyouyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 02:28 AM   #2
Steve Colle
Freelance Editor

Steve Colle is a jewel in the roughSteve Colle is a jewel in the roughSteve Colle is a jewel in the rough

See if your local comic shops will consider consignment or buying them at a percentage of cover price. They may accept a consignment deal as at least that way whatever doesn't sell within a given timeframe can be returned to you.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:50 PM   #3
Hanyouyomi

Hanyouyomi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Colle View Post
See if your local comic shops will consider consignment or buying them at a percentage of cover price. They may accept a consignment deal as at least that way whatever doesn't sell within a given timeframe can be returned to you.
Two things... 1. I feel stupid for not knowing about negotiating a consignment deal, much less what a consignment deal was or even a thing. 2. I am however grateful you told me about this, but I think you solved me problem.
Hanyouyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 03:37 PM   #4
Kay
just kay

Kay is on a distinguished road

I've seen even established artists selling their comps on eBay, often signed with a quick sketch sometimes.
Kay is offline   Reply With Quote