The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 05-30-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
packy1800

packy1800 is on a distinguished road

Artist needed for 6 pages (pencils & inks) and some design work

***I am not accepting anymore applicants.*** Thanks for your interest! Hello, I am looking for an artist to do 6 pages (pencils and inks or completed digitally) and some additional design work at a rate of approximately 1 page per month starting in June or July. I am offering $100 per page (pencils and inks or completed digitally), $600 total for all 6 pages. The design work will consist of 6 characters +/-. The design work can be negotiated. I will pay via paypal within 24 hours of completion, acceptance and receipt of each page / design in high res. The story the pages and design work are for is a medieval, fantasy story. This could eventually turn into 22 pages of work so I am looking for an artist that can be available for the long haul if necessary.
Links to your work and your information can be sent to: packy1800@gmail.com
My deviant art page. All work completed for fun: http://packy1800.deviantart.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.kellner.737
Thanks,
Patrick Kellner

Last edited by packy1800; 06-01-2017 at 03:42 PM.
packy1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 03:46 PM   #2
packy1800

Hello, thanks everyone that responded to the add. I have more applicants for the position than I could possibly look at. I tried to respond personally to everyone and if I missed you I apologize but the sheer number of applicants was frankly overwhelming. I am blown away by the level of talent I saw! I will make a decision by this Friday as to who I am going to choose. I would liked to have let everyone who wasn't chosen know personally but again, there are just too many for me to reach out to everyone personally. Thanks again!
Old 06-06-2017, 03:21 PM   #3
packy1800

Hello, I am just letting everyone know that I did fill the position. Thanks to everyone who responded. I appreciate your interest.