The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 05-23-2017, 02:15 AM   #1
BRJPeyton

BRJPeyton is on a distinguished road

Concept Artist needed (Black Characters)

Hello Artists,

So Iím just about to wrap up my current project, THE REAPER, which you can follow here:

You can also follow the project on Instagram at:
https://www.instagram.com/thereapergraphicnovel/

On Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/thereapergraphicnovel/

Or you can follow me on Twitter at:
https://twitter.com/Beazewriter

And I am now looking to get a little bit of work done on a future project.

Iím looking for a Concept Artist to illustrate a poster for an upcoming motorcycle project that I am doing. Penciling and Inking required. The coloring is a possibility dependent upon your samples. You will be guaranteed a payment of $35 for the pencil and ink and an additional $20 if you color it (which would be $55 total).

After the pencil and ink are complete I will send you $35 via PayPal, then $20 if you color it. You will receive payment within 24 hours after I receive the High Res images (probably within the hour, just depends on whether or not Iím working at the time).

However, before you email me, please read the requirements for the job:

REQUIREMENTS
Tone: This is an action romance story. So the two characters need to appear both badass and sexy at the same time, but not in a titillating way, more so in a grown-up way. I feel like the best artistic tones are Marc Silvestri style, Jim Lee or David Finch style, but anything that conveys serious sexiness will be considered.
Characters: you MUST BE ABLE TO DRAW AFRICAN/BLACK FEATURES and make them look sexy. This is an absolute must. Both characters are African-American and should not have European features.
Technology: The motorcycle that will be featured in this poster is a modern sportbike/crotch rocket. It also needs to look badass and sexy. This motorcycle also has a HUD screen. This is the only part of the image that will look futuristic.
Background: I really just want the background to make us feel like these characters are racing through a modern day urban city. It doesnít need to be detailed at all, just help us ID a time and place.

If you can deliver the goods, please email me some samples of your art. Bonus points if you can show samples of vehicle drawings or illustrations of African/Black characters.

You can send them to defaultllc@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for applying!
BRJPeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread