The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Video Games

Old 06-13-2017, 08:15 PM   #1
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Spider-man Game

If you love comics and are not really a video game fan. This new Spider-man game by Insomniac might convince you to buy a Playstation 4 just for this game.

https://youtu.be/K4zm30yeHHE

Old 06-13-2017, 11:22 PM   #2
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Yeah, I think that was game of show for me. If they'd showed some Red Dead 2 I might not feel that way, but this game looks amazing.