Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Movies and Television

Old 01-17-2018, 11:43 PM   #1
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

Any SUPERNATURAL fans here...

Just wondering if any of you other fine folks watch SUPERNATURAL on a regular basis? I've been watching it since it started 13 seasons ago and, while it's had its ups and downs, the adventures of the Winchester boys and their assorted allies and enemies always keeps me entertained.

Love to have some discussions about the show going on....
jeffchris50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 04:01 PM   #2
Arak-8

Arak-8 is on a distinguished road

I've heard of and tried to watch Supernatural,it looks interesting in a weird and dark sort of way,but i'm not much into it. I am familiar with the show though,but i'm more into Star Trek and Doctor Who myself,the classic versions that is.
Arak-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:46 PM   #3
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

Watch both of those, as well, when time permits. I'm an old-school Trekker all the way, but with Who, I willing to accept both Classic and Nu-WHO....
Old 01-19-2018, 03:17 PM   #4
Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah. I didn't start when it initially came on the air... I think I picked it up sometime around season 5 maybe... whenever TNT first started syndicating it, so I was binge-watching it... and then I caught up and have been watching it ever since.

It has had ups and downs, like any show, but is still part of my must-watch TV every week the day it comes on... and even a "bad" episode of this show is typically better than most other things I watch these days.
Old 01-21-2018, 03:38 PM   #5
jeffchris50

Just finished “WAYWARD SISTERS.” Interesting premise as the backdoor pilot; be curious to see if it gets ordered to series. I liked the critters that came through from “the bad place”, though they were a bit too Predator derivative. The bit critter we saw at the end, I suspect, was not responsible for the footprint Sam and Dean were in at the end of the last episode; didn’t look like it would possess reptilian feet. Ending was an interesting twist and a way to maintain “the hook.”
Old 01-22-2018, 02:14 PM   #6
Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of light

"Wayward Sisters" was the spinoff they should have tried. Not that train-wreck they tried a few seasons back with random new guys. These women were all characters who had been around a while and have a history and are characters that people care about.

The only better spinoff would be way back in the beginning the mother and daughter who helped Sam/Dean from their bar location until they were unceremoniously killed off way way back.

I hope this one goes to series. I thought by all accounts they were already doing it, at least a short first season anyway.