Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 08-17-2018, 06:16 PM   #31
Artloader

Artloader is on a distinguished road

Awesome work Daniel, in particular, the sheer number of characters in that Dr Doom battle scene in post #17!

Good luck with your goals dude!
Old 08-21-2018, 11:37 AM   #32
JSS
The Wolf

JSS is on a distinguished road

man this stuff is great
JSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:46 AM   #33
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Great work! All inked too. Wow! I hope you get in with Marvel!
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:45 PM   #34
kevinharte36

kevinharte36 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Allen View Post
The images on this page weren't showing for me last night, but I see them now. Or perhaps they were links and I ignored them.

I don't think this work is as strong as the work that was posted on page 1. Mostly in the figures. Some of the heads look too big to me, like that... I think it is Arch Angel in the upper right hand corner of the first page (I don't know, I don't keep up with Marvel all that much nowadays). Something looks weird about him to me. Like his head is too large or his body isn't long enough. That type of thing creeps up with some of the figures here and there. And aside from that first page, none of the other ones are especially exciting to me, despite the fact that I can tell action is going on. Although, I have no idea what the script says, so perhaps some of it is due to that, and that is a really subjective thing anyway, so it could just be me.
I don't know how you can be dismissive of these pages, they're awesome. Maybe he can move the figures at different dramatic angles, a simplecut and paste job really. I had a look at a recent Spider-man issue and find these more impressive.
kevinharte36 is offline   Reply With Quote