The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 06-10-2018, 08:30 PM   #1
Idea Man 1
Hamtramck Idea Man

Idea Man 1 is on a distinguished road

William Messner-Loebs: Benefit Book About Homelessness

Amazing News! William Messner-Loebs is all right. He and Nadine have landed in a rent-weekly motel in Howell, and they have given Detroit Tradecraft the OK to do a benefit book for them, themed around Homelessness. He's even interested in contributing art and/or story for it. For those of you who never met Bill at our Michigan conventions, you won't ever meet a nicer guy. Here's what Wikipedia has to say about him:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Messner-Bill Messner-Loebs

Now we just need art and story for the anthology. We're in discussion with a number of local shops regarding final format (smaller books vs graphic novels, color vs b/w), but as an anthology, we're looking for stories from four to twelve pages in length. There is no official deadline, but obviously, I want to get this published with all due speed because Bill needs to get back in a stable place. He's done a lot for our community, and it's well past time to give back.

I can be reached at michael@idea-men.us to answer questions; please put "BENEFIT BOOK" in the subject so I can field questions and manage content.

Yours sincerely,
Michael Marcus
Idea Man 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread