Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 05-24-2018, 05:10 PM   #1
dapman

dapman is on a distinguished road

Looking for Artist for Animation Project (PAID)

Hello Artist:

I am looking to hire an artist to provide clean character sketch art for an action animation project that my team and I are working on. The job consist of sketches for the story's characters only. No need to draw backgrounds or effects. Only characters.

I'm looking for someone that can mimic the art style of the previous artist. You can find his work in the link below.

As you can see the artist in question is quite skilled. So please only reply to this ad if you can be 100% committed to this project and confident that you are skilled enough and can mimic the art style.

The chosen artist will obviously be credited in the opening credits. The credits can include your name, handle and/ or social media.

At the moment we are producing the opening for the animation in question. The chosen artist will create art for approximately 28 SCENES. Each scene consist of the character or characters transitioning from one pose to the next. The amount of total art is something the chosen artist will have to discuss with the animator but a lot of those transitioning scenes consist of the character's head switching positions while the body staying the same. And if i'm not mistake the average scene will consist of 3 transitions. Again, something the animator will more accurately explain.

Requirements:

In order to be considered anyone interested will need to:

1. Email me at dapmancomics@gmail.com to let me know of your interest in this project.

2. Include Samples of your work/portfolio. Make sure your samples/portfolio best illustrates your potential contribution to the project.

3: Provide a Test Samples of the 3 characters described below.

Character 1: Shirtless Teenager With White Hair fighting with girl
Character 2: The girl fighting with the Shirtless White Haired teenager
Character 3: The Green and Red Monsters

All characters can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/OsYdtjN

Once the opening is completed, My team and I will begin looking for the funding necessary to create a 10 minute pilot of the show with professional voice actors. We will be submitting the opening and the pilot to various streaming service in the hopes of getting picked up for a full season.

The chosen artist will obviously be a part of the team and will be hired to provide the character art for the 10 minute pilot and beyond.

This Project pays $500 but the rate is negotiable. This project has the potential for massive reoccurring work and it's a great opportunity for everyone involved.

I will pay through Paypal. The payment and the work will be divided in 2 halves. The first Half of the payment will be paid 1 day after half of the overall work is completed and approved. The second half of the payment will be paid 1 day after the overall work is completed and approved.

I don't do half upfront payment. I have been scammed too many times in the past. However, I do have a stellar reputation in this industry when it comes to paying for services.

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your submissions.
dapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread