Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 03-08-2019, 05:11 PM   #1
DWDT
The Infinites Scribe

DWDT is on a distinguished road

THE INFINITES want you! Pro writer seeks artist for superhero series

Hi,

My name is David William Daniel Thomas. I am the writer/creator of the supernatural action adventure series RAINMAKER with Raymond West and of the unique and original superhero series THE INFINITES, both with MARKOSIA.

Right now, I am putting the finishing touches on several Infinites one-shots that deal with individual members of the cast; all of which are slated to a lead up to the relaunch of the regular series sometime in 2020 with Markosia.

I am looking for one or more up and coming artists (pencilers/inkers) who have the chops (this means professionalism) but who needs that break and who is open to working in a collaborative setting with two published and experienced pros (did I not mention the industry legend DAERICK GROSS SR is the colorist/letterer on the books?)

Stylistically, the books are heavily influenced by Silver and Bronze Age Marvel and DC comics with a heavy influence on the visual style of guys like Byrne, Adams, Starlin and Perez. If you know the work of these gentlemen that will be a huge asset.

The coloring is unlike anything seen currently in comics. That is a real treat.

I am happy to answer all questions and to explain the full scope of the deal to the right candidate(s). This is (modestly speaking) an incredible and rather rare opportunity for the right penciler/inker who is on the cusp and needs that little push into the mainstream.

Please reply to imaginautto8@gmail.com with your superhero sequential samples, if possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

David William Daniel Thomas

DWDT is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Tags
collaboration, indy, markosia, professional, superhero