Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 03-12-2018, 06:48 PM   #1
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

jakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to behold

Art I post on instagram

here are some stuff I post on Instagram. some are work in progress stuff or screenshots of what I am currently working on.

jakebilbao is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 06:51 PM   #2
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

jakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to beholdjakebilbao is a splendid one to behold

Old 03-12-2018, 06:55 PM   #3
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

Old 03-12-2018, 09:34 PM   #4
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

Pretty good stuff, but I wish you wouldn't be so lazy with the backgrounds.
Hahaha

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz

www.darkarts.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:43 PM   #5
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

Wow. Nice stuff, Jake. I'm not big into Western sequentials (or western comics without a supernatural bent), but if I were doing a Western comic or graphic novel, you'd certainly be on my short list for arteeests!
jeffchris50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 07:18 AM   #6
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Looks amazing, Jake!
Old 03-13-2018, 04:58 PM   #7
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

thanks guys!
Old 03-13-2018, 09:18 PM   #8
westwolf270

westwolf270 is on a distinguished road

nice work here. keep it up
westwolf270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:04 PM   #9
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Iím curious... did you draw those buildings straight up or did you use Sketchup or something similar? They kind of have the shiny of a 3D app, but also the coarseness of hand drawn. Theyíre great either way. Iím just wondering about your process.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:26 AM   #10
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

the buildings for the wild west town was from sketchup. then i traced it on a separate layer. yeah they do look too straight that's why i try to not use this process all the time.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:54 AM   #11
Bishop

No, I think they blend in very well with your style. Once the page is colored it wouldn't be noticeable at all. Thanks for letting me know!
Old 03-14-2018, 12:20 PM   #12
RobertS

RobertS is on a distinguished road

Fantastic work. One of the things I see consistently in art are poorly drawn horses, yours are drawn beautifully - great job all around.
RobertS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:15 PM   #13
jakebilbao
jakebilbao@yahoo.com

thank you so much. since 2013 almost all my different projects have had me draw horses. those damn beasts were a pain to draw at first. hehhehe
Old 03-15-2018, 04:27 AM   #14
Metalni
wise man said...

Metalni has a spectacular aura aboutMetalni has a spectacular aura aboutMetalni has a spectacular aura about

Really fantastic stuff!
Old 03-15-2018, 04:36 AM   #15
ld-airgrafix

ld-airgrafix has a spectacular aura aboutld-airgrafix has a spectacular aura about

you had me at the first pic, well done