Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Project Showcase > Kickstarter

Old 08-07-2018, 08:01 AM   #1
Gonzogoose
An Endless Fire Grows

Gonzogoose is just really niceGonzogoose is just really niceGonzogoose is just really niceGonzogoose is just really niceGonzogoose is just really nice

Li'l Ember: Spark of Life

Hey DWers, sorry I haven't been around for a bit.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you my latest Kickstarter for an all-ages adventure comic called Li'l Ember: Spark of Life!

Li'l Ember is our "Tiny Titans" version of our flagship character, Ember. She was born out of the desire to do an unofficial project for 24 Hour Comic Day in 2017. After collaborating live via YouTube with our friends and viewers, Li'l Ember and her cute little world was born!

While chilling on the beach eating some ice cream, Ember stumbles into a cave where she encounters Spark and a whole gaggle of creatures known as Cave Sparkles!

If you like fun, silly comic adventures with equally cute and fun art, Li'l Ember will be right up your alley! You can find it here:

Kickstarter.LastEmberPress.com

The campaign is running through August 15th for an extended print run. We're nearly a third of the way to our goal as of this posting.

We also have a deal where if you back the Kickstarter and sign up for our email list (link in my signature), you can leave a comment with the keyword "ATF75" and we'll add Fireside Tales #1 to your rewards!

Please check it out or share it with someone you know who might life it!

Thanks!
WANT MY COMIC, THE LAST EMBER #0 FOR FREE?! CLICK HERE!
Last Ember Press
Zone 4 Podcast
Comic Frontline
Gonzogoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread