The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 08-11-2017, 08:24 AM   #1
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

linking photos to posts

So, I've been posting here for a while and Ive always struggled with linking images in my posts. I know the process, it usually is a matter of where the image comes from I suppose.
In the beginning I used to link from deviant art, which worked fine, but then my job blacklisted the site. I do most of my posting at work. So that was out.
Then I started posting from my Google Plus posts, which I thought was working but now, after someone commented that my entire post was red X's I find that when I look at my posts in Chrome, the photos I link work just fine, but if I look at my post in internet explorer, all my pics are red X'd.
So...I pose this question to my brethren and sistren:
What method of linking photos works best for you?
I made an imageshack account, but dont wanna pay. Photobucket, ugh...ad pop ups every two minutes.
Google Drive doesnt seem to work, nor various other social media.
Am I missing an obvious one?
(whats even more frustrating is that I cant go back and fix them because my edit option goes away after a period of time, even when I created the thread...grrrrr)
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 10:03 AM   #2
DCdraw

DCdraw is on a distinguished road

I use Imgur from time to time and don't really have any problems with it.
DCdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:18 AM   #3
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

i may try that...my behance account seems to work on both i.e and chrome too
Old 08-11-2017, 11:35 AM   #4
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Your issue 3 post shows up fine for me...
Old 08-11-2017, 12:14 PM   #5
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Your issue 3 post shows up fine for me...
was it the original post or the redux post?
Old 08-11-2017, 05:11 PM   #6
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

It was the redux post. Didn't see the other one.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM   #7
Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of light

I have a free Wordpress blog... I upload images there, and link from there all the time.