Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 04-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #286
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

The Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to all

The Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:49 PM   #287
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

The Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to all

Old 04-27-2018, 07:50 AM   #288
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

Ikon 1985

Old 09-01-2018, 12:31 AM   #289
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

Check out a new book I'm published in InDELLiprose. Here are my 4 pics. Lots of great stories and art from InDELLible comics!

Old 09-04-2018, 10:05 PM   #290
TimR

TimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really nice

Crazy names...! But plausible. Did you invent them?
Old 09-07-2018, 06:57 AM   #291
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR View Post
Crazy names...! But plausible. Did you invent them?
No these are public domain characters. InDELLible comics use them in their stories.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:37 PM   #292
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

Old 11-13-2018, 04:41 PM   #293
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

Gigantrox
I came up with this one in about 20 minutes the next day I inked and colored him in about an hour.

Old 11-13-2018, 04:59 PM   #294
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

My son Logan drew these Backgrounds for my comic. I gave him a general perspective type room told him what I wanted and handed him some Jack Kirby pics of machines and this is what he came up with. I then tightened them up in Clip Paint Pro.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #295
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

This is the first Shock Squad character I came up with Silvarman when I was 12.

Meanwhile 38 years later I have Automaton he's the end result of that original guy.

Old 11-18-2018, 06:16 PM   #296
Saul Haber

Saul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really nice

I love your stuff, man. Great characters.
I like your son's backgrounds, too. They feel right at home. I'm less a fan of the Clip Paint inking. I think they lost a lot of life in translation. Maybe you can ink them traditionally?
Old 11-22-2018, 12:56 AM   #297
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

The backgrounds I worked out in Clip paint pro. But all the inking is being done traditionally over those. It was just a tool to get the perspective correct.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:24 AM   #298
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

Lash Lightning and Lightning Girl

Old 11-26-2018, 08:26 AM   #299
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

Roller Derby Girl

Old 11-26-2018, 08:27 AM   #300
The Spirit
Meep Zorp!

Marvel Girl and Cyclops