Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Project Showcase > Kickstarter

Old 09-24-2018, 07:33 AM   #1
KenG

KenG is on a distinguished road

Lowlife - A post-apoc fantasy...

A scumbag and a foul-mouthed elf slave lead a band of criminals on a romp in this post-apoc fantasy.

Hey folks,

My nameis Kenny Groom and I just had a new version of my old comic "Lowlife" launch on indiegogo and I would love if anyone would check it out! The link, short synopsis and some shots below! I am the writer/creator and the art is done by Ewelina Mroczkowska.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...t/x/14698381#/

When a man with a mysterious past arrives in a lawless town filled with nefarious villains, he does what would come natural to anyone,,,

He takes control and leads them on a crime filled romp across the wasteland...

KenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 02:15 PM   #2
vinbat

vinbat is on a distinguished road

Looks pretty cool. I like that main character's cloak/cape thing, the art is very dynamic.

May I ask what went into the decision to use Indiegogo over Kickstarter?
vinbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:10 PM   #3
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Very cool!
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:03 PM   #4
KenG

KenG is on a distinguished road

@vinbat I have used it in the past and it worked fairly well for me. The main reason is that the artist that works with me is also willing to work with me on pricing and because indiegogo uses a 'flexible' funding model, it allows me to get enough to pay her partially even if I don't hit goal.
KenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:53 AM   #5
vinbat

vinbat is on a distinguished road

Nice. Flexible funding does seem pretty great since indie comics don't really have a hard production start price. Surprised indiegogo isn't more popular
vinbat is offline   Reply With Quote