The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > Womanthology

Old 03-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
rummblestrips
Moderately content

rummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud of

Copies for Contributors

Hello DW and Womanthology peeps. WOW, I haven't been here for years now. Sheesh!

I do have a quick question about getting/purchasing copies of womanthology for re-sell.

Do contributors get comp, discounts, wholesale? etc etc. I assume no to comp, which is fine, I just honestly can't remember as my life has been one giant jumble of craziness since I worked on the book.

Please let me know, y'all!
rummblestrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
rummblestrips
Moderately content

rummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud ofrummblestrips has much to be proud of

question answered via email! NICE!!
rummblestrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
Joamette Gil
Rumpled & Stilted

Joamette Gil will become famous soon enough

I still haven't received my contributor copy... le sigh. 3:
Joamette Gil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
themusingsofablerd

themusingsofablerd will become famous soon enough

Joamette: Me neither, I had a PO Box for my address and it couldn't be delivered there so I gave them my street address hopefully I'll get it soon.
themusingsofablerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:19 PM   #5
RachelPandich

RachelPandich is on a distinguished road

Hey Jomette and Tali!

Renae sent out a Kickstarter update today and it addresses the slow delivery issue. I'm sure you two will be getting them soon!

-Rachel
RachelPandich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
heartofglitter
Cassandra James

heartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't received my contributor copy either but I assume it's because I live in pesky Australia.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

Renae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to behold

Yes indeed, International copies caught IDW's shipping company off guard, they didn't realize they needed phone numbers until late last month so Laura's spent a bunch of time gathering up the almost 300 numbers needed and organizing them into another shipping list to give them. They said they'd have ALL new addresses sent within a week of giving them the list, so here's hoping for speedy shipment. I'm sorry about the delay
Renae De Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #8
heartofglitter
Cassandra James

heartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of lightheartofglitter is a glorious beacon of light

It's all good Renae, I totally understand. The project ended up being way more successful than any of us could have imagined and that means a lot of work behind-the-scenes afterwards. I applaud everyone's continuing efforts!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #9
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

Renae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to behold

Oh thank you so much for that! it's definitely been a lot (A LOT) of work, the hardest being trying to coordinate with the shipping company through IDW who is stuck in a middle man position. We can't send individual questions through to them, we have to send them in waves to ensure efficiency (if that makes sense), which means people ending up waiting a bit longer than we'd like.

Anyway, here's hoping they'll all be there as quickly as possible
Renae De Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:28 AM   #10
Mugmoni

Mugmoni is on a distinguished road

Watching the mail for mine, Hopefully it will come next week

xo
Darla
Mugmoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #11
Joamette Gil
Rumpled & Stilted

Joamette Gil will become famous soon enough

Here's hoping it's just late and not getting eaten by rabid sharks. 8'3 Keep on truckin' Wondy! I mean, RENAE!!
Joamette Gil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #12
shalahoyden
Writer, Oddball, Figment

shalahoyden is on a distinguished road

I love it when I get mail (that isn't junk or bills) so I've been watching and waiting patiently for my contributor copy
shalahoyden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #13
Karen El

Karen El is on a distinguished road

I still haven't received my copy. I did send an email a couple of months ago asking after it but received no response. I got my copies of the sketchbook okay, so there shouldn't have been an address problem. I hope there's a copy left for me.
Karen El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #14
shalahoyden
Writer, Oddball, Figment

shalahoyden is on a distinguished road

I did write about mine, I got an email saying that there was one shipped to me and one shipped to my old address at my moms. I never got either so I assumed those were our kickstarter copies. I at least got that one so I'm not going to complain about not getting the contributor copy but it does make me wonder what happened.
shalahoyden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #15
Karen El

Karen El is on a distinguished road

Would be nice if someone responded, or at least gave me a clue who to contact about this.
Karen El is offline   Reply With Quote