The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community > DW Group Project

Old 12-06-2017, 10:32 AM   #61
SSTiger
sahithstiger@gmail.com

SSTiger will become famous soon enough

What seems to be the problem? You just upload the file and hit "Get Shareable Link" just like with any other upload.

Changing the res can't be done directly in the Drive though and you'll need to visit Google Photos -> Settings.

Sample Script
Writer Portfolio

sahithstiger@gmail.com
SSTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:03 PM   #62
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

hmm...i dunno, i'll try it again when i upload my new comic page next week. Probably user error...I think I was doing it by right clicking and getting the link that way...dont think that works...my genius self didnt think about using the actual share link.... /facepalm.
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:37 PM   #63
Rob Norton

12013 is on a distinguished road

something ive started working on. still trying to get the feel of him. its harder than I thought...

Old 12-06-2017, 05:40 PM   #64
SSTiger
sahithstiger@gmail.com

Looks pretty good! The legs kind of look like he's wearing pantyhose, but I'm guessing that'll get fixed up in detailing since you haven't inked that part yet.

Only suggestion I'd make is that the Good Samaritan's holster does not look very safe...

Sample Script
Writer Portfolio

sahithstiger@gmail.com
Old 12-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Duane Korslund
This message has been deleted by Duane Korslund.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:28 PM   #65
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

That link is intended to be shared via email/text/etc. and will drive people bak to your Drive to view the image. It won't embed.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:06 PM   #66
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
That link is intended to be shared via email/text/etc. and will drive people bak to your Drive to view the image. It won't embed.
Thats what I thought, but someone told me othewise...i knew I wasnt crazy...well...not about that anyway. Ah well...Google + seems to work...as far as I know.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:34 PM   #67
SSTiger
sahithstiger@gmail.com

That's weird; let me try:

EDIT: ^ Works fine. Are you using the share link or the image link? (Those are two different things) You need to be using the image link from the share link.

Sample Script
Writer Portfolio

sahithstiger@gmail.com
Old 12-07-2017, 02:39 PM   #68
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTiger View Post
That's weird; let me try:

EDIT: ^ Works fine. Are you using the share link or the image link? (Those are two different things) You need to be using the image link from the share link.
hahahaha, ok...I got it to work...I had to copy the share link into a new browser tab, open it, and then get the image link from it....is that what you did, or do you have a faster way of getting it?

EDIT: Nevermind...if you just open the file in a new window it opens up the share link version. That'll work
Old 12-07-2017, 06:49 PM   #69
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

I see an X
Old 12-07-2017, 11:42 PM   #70
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

Yep. Black Polaroid with a white X in the middle. Sad face....
jeffchris50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:44 PM   #71
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12013 View Post
something ive started working on. still trying to get the feel of him. its harder than I thought...

Rob, I'm digging what you're laying down on Hellboy. He looks pretty good. Looks like you're keeping his physique more human and less Hulky, like a lot of people do, not that there's anything wrong with Hulky. LOL.
jeffchris50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:57 PM   #72
SSTiger
sahithstiger@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevans View Post
I see an X
Hmmm... seems it'll only show the image if I'm signed in to google...so I got nothing then. I give up.

Sample Script
Writer Portfolio

sahithstiger@gmail.com
Old 12-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #73
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Lets try this again...trying a different host, let me know if it shows up.

Quick and dirty sketch i did for my idea....
I was not able to get the link to work with Google Drive. I clicked "get sharable link" I copied the link, and pasted it into the insert image box here...and when I preview post, its just the link...no pic dont know what i'm doing wrong.

Edit: I finally got this posted on Devianart...but it took FOREVER! I usually post my pics at work, and DA is blocked on my browser, so I had to 1. upload the pic to my drive...download it on my iphone...upload it to DA...then it took a million years to get a good link...not sure why...iphones arent exactly easy to work with when it comes to getting image links...ugh...

Old 12-09-2017, 12:15 AM   #74
Effess

Effess is on a distinguished road

Hey Rob. Thanks for contacting me. I will for sure like to help you out. Just let me know what you need.
Effess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 04:10 PM   #75
Rob Norton

12013 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effess View Post
Hey Rob. Thanks for contacting me. I will for sure like to help you out. Just let me know what you need.
AWESOME!!! so glad you got my message. your 2 pages were my absolute favorite in the second part of the xmen stuff back when. so glad to have you onboard.
if you got to read over what this project is shaping up to be...let me know what you are interested in doing. like do you have an idea of your own you want to do (like everyone else doing a "hellboy meets someone/something) or would you like me to provide a story element to draw? either way is awesome sir...

rob