Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 10-26-2018, 03:28 AM   #1
jeremiahmail550
sandmansand

jeremiahmail550 is on a distinguished road

[PAID] Seeking an artist for 14 page comic

Hi, my name is Jeremiah. Iím a writer from Michigan, and Iím seeking out an artist for the pitch of my newest graphic novel project. The project is 14 pages B&W. I have written and edited the script for the past few months and it's now ready to go. Rates are $50 for Pencils and Ink (negotiable). Payments will be made via PayPal 5-7 days after receiving finished approved pages. The genre is post-apocalyptic/sci-fi. As always Iím open to various styles of art for it, so just present your own style as best as you can. Please submit samples of your work, especially commissioned work that you have done. If you have post-apocalyptic based drawings, definitely send them over. If you donít, then send over your best work in other genres.

A little about me: A few years back I finished a small comic book project with a great artist I found on here previously. Besides creating comics, I work within an up and coming book publishing company. Lastly, Iím obsessed with the graphic novel industry and my ultimate goal is to have several different projects being run at the same time.

Please contact me via email only: jeremiahmail550@gmail.com

Link: https://www.prestigioushub.com/

I'll reply to this post when an artist has been chosen.
jeremiahmail550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread