The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 02-16-2018, 01:34 PM   #1
Prometheus is on a distinguished road

PAID - Cover Artist Wanted - Comics/Graphic Novel

Cover Artist Wanted - Comics/Graphic Novel

400$ CAD (Rate is Negotiable)

Visual artist specializing in comics wanted. Putting together an IMAGE COMICS pitch, and I need a cover for a pilot issue.

The artwork is for the graphic novel series, Samael, a mythopoeic world narrative—an exploration of dark mythology revolving around my own re-imagining of the Greek concept of daemons. The story itself revolves around a dying cosmos periled by war, the trauma therein, and the daemon Samael (translates as “Venom of God”), who is the only higher angel in traditional Jewish lore who is both good and evil. The first issue, “Samael 01: Immortal Auguries,” introduces the setting, Vios, and the lesser characters—Edmund, Oliver, Sophia, and Poet—as well as the ideas and concepts to be explored later in the series—i.e. the start of the first arc/storyline after the pilot.

Payment 1 week after a final version has been transferred/emailed to me, and I will send the funds via PayPal or an online e-transfer via email.

Will consider new and upcoming artists, but applicants must still have a strong professional portfolio to remain competitive, and capable of doing industry-level work.

My name is Luke Kernan. See my website,; it's still under construction, yet will be finished soon, but I have an older CV draft up there (

Please email,, for further details.

All the best,
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread