Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community > DW Group Project

Old 12-12-2017, 10:49 PM   #46
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12013 View Post
JEFFCHRIS50. is this something you could help with?
I am certainly willing to do a bit of research on The Goon and will contribute in any way I can to help out. I'll drop Ian a PM...
jeffchris50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:51 PM   #47
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12013 View Post
hey jeff.
I basically have my opening scene figured out...layed out mostly the way I want. I would like some dialogue help for sure.. that's where I struggle the most...
If you want to drop me an e-mail with your page layouts, I'll certainly be happy to help you out with some dialogue. I love putting words in people's mouths---or even making them come OUT of people's mouths.
jeffchris50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:51 AM   #48
SSTiger
sahithstiger@gmail.com

SSTiger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Some smooth work cbear!

As Rob mentioned earlier though we're not doing the long story, we need a short version, so I was thinking more along the lines of Hellboy & Hulk, (not versus) where they team up; say around eight pages long.

Check your PM Inbox and you should see a first draft I worked up so we can start bouncing ideas back and forth.

Sample Script
Writer Portfolio

sahithstiger@gmail.com
SSTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:21 AM   #49
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertS View Post
Time is my biggest enemy, but if I get some free time I will try to get some Hellboy vs Alien pages done. I really enjoyed working on the X-men project.
I already claimed Alien for my pages...
Old 12-13-2017, 05:49 PM   #50
RobertS

RobertS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
I already claimed Alien for my pages...
Sorry, must have missed it, i will think of something else.
RobertS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:28 AM   #51
Scribbly

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbly View Post
For the official sign up thread I'm in Hellboy vs. The Lord of Darkness, Freddy Krueger and Chucky.
Here. I just finished the pencils stage for this project few hours ago. Six pages. I will be back to these pages for inking after the Holidays.
I hope I would find the time to get this stuff done before my vacation's time is over. I know that would be my final deadline.
Thanks for the idea and the opportunity. Happy New Year!

http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums...d.php?t=179709
Scribbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:05 AM   #52
DavidNH

DavidNH is on a distinguished road

any writer want to work with me? I want to draw some Hellboy/frankenstein monster but anything will do.
DavidNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 10:39 AM   #53
SSTiger
sahithstiger@gmail.com

SSTiger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidnh View Post
any writer want to work with me?
<Raises Hand> ME!

Sample Script
Writer Portfolio

sahithstiger@gmail.com
SSTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 01:48 PM   #54
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

The more I think about it the more this project reminds me of Video Jack where the characters keep jumping from one reality at the whim of whomever controls the remote. This project is going to be so much fun to read.

Finished my first page. HB arrives at LV-426

Old 12-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #55
Rob Norton

12013 will become famous soon enough12013 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
The more I think about it the more this project reminds me of Video Jack where the characters keep jumping from one reality at the whim of whomever controls the remote. This project is going to be so much fun to read.

Finished my first page. HB arrives at LV-426

holy crap I'm excited to see this. I have 5 pages done.. its so awesome to see others start having pages finished.

badass Bishop. badass everyone.

rob
Old 12-23-2017, 02:42 PM   #56
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

FUCK.... I haven't even started.

Pages look cool, but Hellboy will need some gray tones if the background is staying like that. So he 'fits' the scene

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz

www.darkarts.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 03:01 PM   #57
Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevans View Post

Pages look cool, but Hellboy will need some gray tones if the background is staying like that. So he 'fits' the scene
Yeah, it all depends on how much time I have. This is being done for fun in between other things, so don't expect all the polish I might do otherwise.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:20 PM   #58
Rob Norton

12013 will become famous soon enough12013 will become famous soon enough

so now that everyone is showing their works in progress... I have to show some of mine. sorry its just a crappy cell phone picture.

this is page 1 of the whole thing. like I have said, I am setting it up to GET hellboy off on his portal jumping adventure.
this is the opening scene. hes about to encounter someone that makes his life kind of interesting.

Old 12-23-2017, 03:48 PM   #59
Bishop

Thatís awesome
Old 12-24-2017, 12:47 AM   #60
Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevans View Post

Added some tone... and a cigarette...