Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 03-16-2018, 12:30 PM   #1
dlenhart

dlenhart is on a distinguished road

Collaboration - Looking for Artist

My name is Drew. I'd like to collaborate with an artist to help bring my comic script to life. Preferably an artist that can ink their own work. I'm not trying to win any awards or submit to any publishers here, this is for fun. I've been into comics most of my life and making comics is a fun experience to me. I am looking for an artist who is perhaps just starting out and wants to build up their portfolio ( just like me ).

I'm looking for someone who can start the project from start to finish and a great team player. This project doesn't have a deadline, but I'd like there to be progression so the project doesn't die after a few months.. This isn't a paying gig but I am willing to go 50/50 on profits. I will even provide the artist 30 printed copies of the book when complete! I would like to retain creator rights here.

I'd really like to submit to IndyPlanet & possibly Comixology. Profits for this book really aren't on my mind here ( but would be awesome if there were! ). I'm interested in having something for my portfolio, having fun in the creation process and the collaboration with an artist. I think it will be fun.

Anyways e-mail me if interested: dlenhart (at) gmail dot com. The script is complete and was intended as a one-shot comic, but can easily keep going for more. The story is about a old man living in a assisted living home that's injected with a mysterious substance which allows him to de-age and have abilities.

E-mail me and provide some art samples, I'd like to see your work! I will in return provide several pages of the script for reading.

Thanks!
dlenhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 05:23 PM   #2
dlenhart

dlenhart is on a distinguished road

I have found an Artist to collaborate with, thanks!
dlenhart is offline   Reply With Quote