Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 03-16-2015, 07:14 PM   #1
AlexNaderWrites

AlexNaderWrites is on a distinguished road

Author with interested publisher looking for team

Hello, my name is Alexander Nader. My Beasts of Burdin novel series has been published through J. Taylor Publishing and my new novel Hero Engine will be published via Booktrope publishing sometime this year. My publisher, Booktrope, has recently announced a new imprint dealing with horror novels and graphic novels. I approached them with a pitch and sample script for a graphic novel.

The publisher is very interested and would like to see some character sketches and a couple fully inked pages to make sure they would like to go ahead with the project. I have a 10 page script finished and with the publisher's go ahead I am prepared to have a 100-120 page script ready quick. The story could easily be made to go longer if the sales called for it.

I am in need of a whole team, inks, color, and letterer and all royalties will be divided up among the group at whatever percentage we as a team agree on.

A little bit about the project. Uprising, In Requiem came from the idea of the movie/show Spartacus, only the Romans have been replaced by angels, only the angels aren't so much from Heaven as they are aliens from another planet. The Angels/aliens don't have technology like ours and they take over Earth because they want our electronics for themselves. The story starts with the angels discovering how fun it is to watch humans fight for show and carries on from there. My style is face paced and action packed and this story will have no shortage of blood and four letter words. The story is set in Eastern Tennessee with scenery similar to Walking Dead, just without the zombies.

If you are interested, please email me at AlexNaderWrites@gmail.com with a link to your portfolio. Let's get together and make a book, everybody.
AlexNaderWrites is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 09:56 PM   #2
AlexNaderWrites

AlexNaderWrites is on a distinguished road

Update: I talked to my contact at the publisher today. They would like to launch the graphic novel part of the press in July. The goal would be to have the book ready around then. If we one of the first titles launched, it will help get us extra publicity and hopefully a few extra sales.
AlexNaderWrites is offline   Reply With Quote