Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 11-01-2018, 11:19 AM   #1
mollons

mollons is on a distinguished road

Artist Needed for Self-Published Superhero Book (paid)

I am seeking an artist for a Superhero comic book that I am self funding. The book will be called Flagship. You can see more here: https://www.facebook.com/flagshipcomic and learn more about me here: http://www.scottmollon.com.

Altogether I need 12 comic book pages, one cover, and 7 character design/pin ups. Some characters have a visual drawing to work from already, some will need to based off written descriptions. Some could use your improvement. The artist will deliver penciled and inked artwork ready to be colored and lettered.

The comic book will be pages of comic panels interspersed with pages of prose story. If you have seen The Wicked + The Divine 1923 A.D. special, it will be like that, but with an 80s superhero flare.

Looking for an artist that can work in the style of 80s comic books. Think Bob Layton's Iron Man, John Byrne's Superman, or Pat Broderick's Firestorm.

This will be work for hire with the following structure:
12 penciled and inked comic pages @ $45 each ($540)
1 cover @ $55
7 full page character design/pinups @ $25 each ($175)
TOTAL: $770

Artwork to be delivered digitally and meet the specifications and requirements for Kablam! publishing (http://ka-blam.com/main/general-technical-specs/) who I plan to use to publish the comic. Use of their templates would be preferred.

I will pay within 1 week via the artist's preferred method after receiving any combination of 5 completed pieces of artwork that meet the requirements and an invoice. Looking for a reliable artist that will complete the whole project though. All funds for this project have already been set aside and the project is fully funded.

Please send links to your portfolio to flagshipcomic@gmail.com along with a introduction to who you are.

I hope to select an artist before the end of the year.
mollons is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 10:16 AM   #2
mollons

mollons is on a distinguished road

An Artist Has Been Selected

I have selected an artist for this project.

Thank you to everyone who sent their artwork my way. It was amazing how many talented artists are out there and willing to work on this project. I'd love to help get the word out on all you guys, so I plan to post links to some of the artists and their work on the Flagship Facebook page over the coming weeks.

Again, thank you, I was overwhelmed with how much interest there was
Scott
mollons is offline   Reply With Quote