The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 06-21-2016, 10:42 PM   #46
The Spirit
Stranger

The Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to all

Thanks again. I'm glad you like it.
The Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 07:43 AM   #47
The Spirit
Stranger

The Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to all

OMAC detail

Old 06-23-2016, 08:08 PM   #48
The Spirit
Stranger

Old 06-24-2016, 11:54 PM   #49
The Spirit
Stranger

Old 06-25-2016, 05:25 PM   #50
The Spirit
Stranger

Old 06-25-2016, 05:27 PM   #51
The Spirit
Stranger

Old 06-26-2016, 09:33 AM   #52
The Spirit
Stranger

Old 06-26-2016, 04:17 PM   #53
The Spirit
Stranger

Old 06-26-2016, 04:18 PM   #54
The Spirit
Stranger

Old 06-26-2016, 09:29 PM   #55
The Spirit
Stranger

Old 06-27-2016, 10:14 PM   #56
The Spirit
Stranger

Old 06-27-2016, 10:52 PM   #57
Saul Haber

Saul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really nice

These are all great. The Batman/Wonder Woman combo is especially fun because I feel like they didn't pal around very much in the Golden/Silver Age.
Are you currently producing all of these or are these drawings you've made over time? Either way, it's cool, but if it's the former then I'm really amazed at how quickly you can create these awesome images.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:42 AM   #58
The Spirit
Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Haber View Post
These are all great. The Batman/Wonder Woman combo is especially fun because I feel like they didn't pal around very much in the Golden/Silver Age.
Are you currently producing all of these or are these drawings you've made over time? Either way, it's cool, but if it's the former then I'm really amazed at how quickly you can create these awesome images.
The Batman Wonder Woman pairing is something I've liked since the Justice League Unlimited cartoon. I think they work well together. Even romantically.

All except for 5 of these are brand new, I did 4 in May and 20 since June 5th. I'm trying to see if I can produce one a day or a few a day and then take short breaks In between. I have been doing anatomy drawings for about 4 years so that is where the poses come from. I have a large file of them. Some of these are done start to finish in one day. I did 5 last weekend. Some are to sell as prints and some are commissions. I am also working on my own comic on the side. The boundaries I'm testing is to see if I am fast enough to do this professionally.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:48 PM   #59
Saul Haber

Saul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit View Post
The Batman Wonder Woman pairing is something I've liked since the Justice League Unlimited cartoon. I think they work well together. Even romantically.

All except for 5 of these are brand new, I did 4 in May and 20 since June 5th. I'm trying to see if I can produce one a day or a few a day and then take short breaks In between. I have been doing anatomy drawings for about 4 years so that is where the poses come from. I have a large file of them. Some of these are done start to finish in one day. I did 5 last weekend. Some are to sell as prints and some are commissions. I am also working on my own comic on the side. The boundaries I'm testing is to see if I am fast enough to do this professionally.
Well, considering the pace I think you're definitely keeping a high level of quality. Keep it up!
Old 06-29-2016, 07:03 PM   #60
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

Exactly what Saul said.
Quality, fun style, and quick.

Stop showing off!