The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 10-25-2017, 09:53 PM   #241
The Spirit
Stranger

The Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to all

Some poses I did at work today. I don't know which characters I'm going to use them for. But I liked the poses so I decided to share them.

The Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:21 PM   #242
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

Sweeeeeeeeeet Christmas, Spirit, those are nice! As retarded as it might sound, the part I appreciate the most is the way the fabric is seen stretching across the female character's boobs since most fabric is simple not going to conform to that particular curvature. Nice stuff, brotha!!!
jeffchris50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 07:35 AM   #243
The Spirit
Stranger

The Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to allThe Spirit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchris50 View Post
Sweeeeeeeeeet Christmas, Spirit, those are nice! As retarded as it might sound, the part I appreciate the most is the way the fabric is seen stretching across the female character's boobs since most fabric is simple not going to conform to that particular curvature. Nice stuff, brotha!!!
I used to put a lot of wrinkles in the costumes too. I've gotten away from that maybe I should bring that back. I'm glad you like my artwork.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:04 AM   #244
The Spirit
Stranger

Frank and Fleeta Team-up!!!

Old 10-26-2017, 11:54 AM   #245
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Whipped cream and cherries, my friend!
jeffchris50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:13 PM   #246
The Spirit
Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchris50 View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Whipped cream and cherries, my friend!
Thanks!
Old 10-27-2017, 05:16 PM   #247
kong
Shrapnel collector...

kong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to all

cool art really like the last piece here!You've got a classic feel to these.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:34 PM   #248
The Spirit
Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kong View Post
cool art really like the last piece here!You've got a classic feel to these.
Thanks I really try to capture that.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:23 PM   #249
The Spirit
Stranger

Batman from an old 70s ad I redrew.

Old 11-28-2017, 11:23 AM   #250
The Spirit
Stranger

http://tee.pub/lic/ztlqWDHxDwY
I put a few designs on tee public
Old 11-28-2017, 04:41 PM   #251
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

Tee Designs....for licensed characters that you don't own?

That's pretty ballsy. You like trouble?

Fan art etc is usually over looked, it's free advertising and their artists probably don't have the time for small commission jobs etc, but merchandise...they have that.
Old 11-28-2017, 04:53 PM   #252
The Spirit
Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevans View Post
Tee Designs....for licensed characters that you don't own?

That's pretty ballsy. You like trouble?

Fan art etc is usually over looked, it's free advertising and their artists probably don't have the time for small commission jobs etc, but merchandise...they have that.
I didnít know it was a problem. They have tons of Dc and marvel stuff on there. I didnít think it was a big deal. Iíve been seeing this stuff for years I thought Iíd put some up.
Old 11-28-2017, 04:59 PM   #253
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

Well, if DC don't give a shit, go for it.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:27 PM   #254
The Spirit
Stranger

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirts?query=batman
Old 12-01-2017, 12:17 AM   #255
luispb

luispb is on a distinguished road

Wow im really into the 70s Batman piece!!
Artists sell prints of licensed characters all the time so im pretty sure that the t shirt thing falls into the same category
luispb is offline   Reply With Quote