The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 04-17-2017, 11:16 AM   #1
jchristopher

jchristopher is on a distinguished road

Penciler Needed for Publisher Attached Book

Hello Creators,

I need a penciler to illustrate 5-8 pages of the opening story for my all ages adventure book. The previous penciler had to drop out for this story.

Three of the pages are penciled, and I would like to find an artist that will mesh well with what has been established.

The book is am all ages adventure book staring a boy adventurer and his experiences around the world.

This is a non-paying gig upfront, with the potential of back end pay.

If interested, please email me at jchristophergreulich@hotmail.com to discuss the project more in depth.

A Little about me:

I am a former Kubert School student and a 18 year working graphic designer and illustrator.

My published comic work includes completed stories and illustrations for Dirk Manning's Nightmare World comics published by Image Comics and The Nightmare World Omnibus which will be published in 2017 by Devil's Due Publishing.

I have created the limited collector's edition cover for the Red Angel Dragnet comic available through BigCartel.com and a pinup published in The comic Orphans available in print and on Comixology.

In 2015, I contributed work to The Tales of Mr. Rhee comic published by Devilís Due Publishing.

Most recently, I had a story that I wrote and illustrated published by WP Comics' Chronicles of Terror in December 2016 as well as a story I wrote and provided a splash page for published in WP's Tales from Orbit in March 2017.

The March issue of Chronicles of Terror sees a story illustrated by me and written by Eric Palicki (Marvel's Guardians of Infinity).
jchristopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread