The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Movies and Television

Old 12-16-2016, 06:37 AM   #1
Forkdude

Forkdude is on a distinguished road

Thoughts on a movie with The Boys?

I've heard rumors around about a movie with the Boys, but I don't know if it is happening. First off, does anyone know anything about it?

I'm asking 'caus I'd certainly be interested in one , even though I have not read the entirety of the comic series, yet. I'm curious about any thoughts on what they should do for such a film, or maybe they should even make it a TV show instead?
Forkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 06:20 PM   #2
Luke Noonan

Luke Noonan is just really niceLuke Noonan is just really niceLuke Noonan is just really niceLuke Noonan is just really niceLuke Noonan is just really niceLuke Noonan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkdude View Post
I've heard rumors around about a movie with the Boys, but I don't know if it is happening. First off, does anyone know anything about it?

I'm asking 'caus I'd certainly be interested in one , even though I have not read the entirety of the comic series, yet. I'm curious about any thoughts on what they should do for such a film, or maybe they should even make it a TV show instead?
HBO via Netflix is the way to go, IMO. I think the same of most proposed adaptations and remakes lately, and really the most you could hope for in a film adaptation would be an interesting experiment to see what parts they choose to include and what they can get away with showing.
Luke Noonan is offline   Reply With Quote