The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 11-25-2017, 01:44 PM   #1
eDuke
Owner

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Digital Webbing - 20 Years

Did you know, on December 2nd, it will be 20 years since Digital Webbing was launched? Amazing how time flies. Thanks to all you folks who still visit!
/e
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 05:31 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

I'm happy to say I've been around 18 of those 20 years!
Old 11-26-2017, 07:03 PM   #3
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

FUCK, I'm sooooo old now. LOL
Old 11-27-2017, 12:21 AM   #4
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

When I first started coming here my daughter was just learning to walk. And, she will be getting her drivers license any day now. That makes me feel old.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:27 AM   #5
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

My time here has been a time of artistic growth. When I joined I was a writer thinking it would be a piece of cake to break into comics. Now Im on my way to becoming a not-horrible artist, and I have a far more sensible view of the industry. I learned the most valuable lesson of all within these hallowed halls: do it because you love it. Whatever else happens, happens.
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:12 AM   #6
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

I'm ashamed I haven't dropped in, in several months...

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:24 AM   #7
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid K. V. Hardy View Post
I'm ashamed I haven't dropped in, in several months...
For shame....for shame!
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:29 AM   #8
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 03:43 PM   #9
Erik Roman
takes commission work!

Erik Roman is a jewel in the roughErik Roman is a jewel in the roughErik Roman is a jewel in the rough

Damn! Congrats!

Sure doesn't seem like that long!

I take character art commissions at reasonable rates.

My full portfolio
Erik Roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:29 AM   #10
dmh_3000

dmh_3000 is just really nicedmh_3000 is just really nicedmh_3000 is just really nicedmh_3000 is just really nicedmh_3000 is just really nice

Congrats on making it to the big 20.

Jesus, that means I've been here almost ten years. Wow, time flies.
dmh_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 09:18 AM   #11
Scribbly
Easy reader

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

Wow. Digital Webbing is a legal adult. Congratulations.
Scribbly is offline   Reply With Quote